If money wasn't an issue...

So my list is still sitting at:
DotMod Box
DotMod Petri
Gepetto
Reo

Either Raksasa, a Hexohm or a Axisvapes M17.
Possibly a BB (clone or authentic) just 'cause the hype triggers my interest and I'm too poor to actually buy one:(

Either Raksasa, a Hexohm or a Axisvapes M17.
Possibly a BB (clone or authentic) just 'cause the hype triggers my interest and I'm too poor to actually buy one:(
Dude those Raksasas are so beautiful! :inlove:

I'd love an authentic Hadaly on a green/blue/red stabwood color combo squonker, but eish my SXK Hadaly is doing well for me on my Evic vt75 LOL

Hey that looks cool. But does the single coils give less flavour?

Hadaly is the best RDA for flavor chasing in my opinion and I have a SXK. Imagine what the authentic will produce
I tell you someone gave me a Goon something dripper to try on a copper mech. OMG it was yummy. 3 exhales later im still blowing steam :h:

I'm a simple man(child): Authentic Billet Box + Odis Flow Ti :h:
I looks like this man(child) got what he desires most:
X3F4Zug.jpg

... and I could not be happier :h:

Congrats! Its epic finally having your dream vape

Will get back to regulated one day but until then, heres my pretties

View attachment 111337
Cheers
Thank you kindly :) It really is great when you find your happy place and finally get the gear that is right for you.

That is a terrific trio you have there!
I'm really enjoying the Entheon as well :)
I've had the pleasure of experiencing a Reo and I must say, I do get the appeal. Fantastic device.

I see tesla released a new steampunk a couple days ago...looks lekker too!

Just came across a Surefire King Mod on Pinterest. Whew, bling for days!

Anybody that knows me, knows I have been battling with taking the mech jump. I’m still on the fence and I came across some mechs by a company called Purge Mods. Very beautiful but no local stockists I could find.

Also found something called Gotta God, which is an inexpensive regulated tube mod. Waiting for a supplier to stock one of these to give it a try. Someone posted it on this forum some time ago but can't remember who it was

Stocked up man cave for mixing juices. Nothing fancy, desk, chair, shelves, light, basin and must be clean.
Thats all.

Back