iJoy Capo Squonk Mod

Now here is something that all vapers that were considering starting out in squonking could consider.
A regulated squonker that is small and reasonably priced ....... 45dollars.
Ijoy1.jpg Ijoy.jpg
Specs

• Single 21700 High-amp battery (Included)
  • Single 20700 High-amp battery (Optional)
  • Maximum wattage output: 100 W
  • Minimum atomizer resistance: 0.05 Ohm
  • Temperature control range: 200 – 600 F
  • Ni200 Nickel, Titanium, and Stainless-Steel compatibility
  • TCR adjustment
  • Unique custom user mode
  • Intuitive OLED display
  • Oversized rectangular firing mechanism
  • Adjustment buttons below screen
  • Top-loaded threaded battery cap
  • Squonk-ready bottom-feeding section
  • Short circuit protection
  • Overcurrent protection
  • Overvoltage protection
  • Overcharge protection
  • Micro USB port – firmware upgrades
  • Spring-loaded Stainless Steel 510 Connection
http://www.3fvape.com/vv-vw-mod/186...x-mod-black-1-x-20700-21700.html#.WcHnd7IjGUk

Oh I'm very tempted to pull the trigger on this one! Thanks for the heads up @KZOR :D

me tooo....so much want i will definetly get it

This looks like a really good kit, it appeals to me a lot. But Mike wasn't too excited about the 21700.

yeah im in @Greyz . currently on preorder. lets dhl cant wait on sapo to get ducks in a row

yeah im in @Greyz . currently on preorder. lets dhl cant wait on sapo to get ducks in a row

It's available from the 13th October, I agree we wait till the pre-order is over and we DHL this thing :D

Yesterday i was about to mail Eleaf directly to tell them to turn the pico mega into a squonk mod. Im not going to be sending them that anymore cause this is basically what i have been dreaming of. Great great find! Reackon we should do a group buy and DHL shipping

Yesterday i was about to mail Eleaf directly to tell them to turn the pico mega into a squonk mod. Im not going to be sending them that anymore cause this is basically what i have been dreaming of. Great great find! Reackon we should do a group buy and DHL shipping

IF any Group Buy happens I want in please. So far we have you, @Ugi and myself - I'm sure there will be plenty more squankers wanting something regulated.

Include me if there is a group buy please.

Thanks

You can include me in a group buy as well :)

GB numbers are adding up..... :D

@Kalashnikov Please Include me for the group Buy

im sure @kimbo or @KZOR might help us here lol

Good day,

If you are doing a group buy then please include me

Back