im giving away 3 dragbar 5000c - i dont like the flavors

icantchooseone

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
we can meet at the Engen petrol station in Fairmount , JHB . 1 Bradfield Drive

Last edited:
I see you're a disposable user ... Please keep your used / unwanted disposables one side for me, as I've been handing them over to Wits Engineering for stripping, (the batteries are reused amongst the students for projects, and the plastics tossed into the Pyrolysis plant and converted into Diesel, Gas, Acetic Acid, and Activated Charcoal ).

I see you're a disposable user ... Please keep your used / unwanted disposables one side for me, as I've been handing them over to Wits Engineering for stripping, (the batteries are reused amongst the students for projects, and the plastics tossed into the Pyrolysis plant and converted into Diesel, Gas, Acetic Acid, and Activated Charcoal ).
ok

Last edited:

seriously, because that's amazing man, nice one

do they need more ?

Back