Importing Supplies/Juice

bobmorley

Noob Vaper
LV

Awards
Has anyone tried importing juice and coils etc in lockdown? I know couriers are working? Was anyone successful. If so what site did you use?

Has anyone tried importing juice and coils etc in lockdown? I know couriers are working? Was anyone successful. If so what site did you use?

DHL won't deliver the parcel and will store it at their local warehouse until the lockdown is over. :-(

I know someone received a FedEx Vape mail delivery last week.

Will be very hit and miss, lucky packet spin and win and hope the parcel arrives.

I know someone received a FedEx Vape mail delivery last week.

Will be very hit and miss, lucky packet spin and win and hope the parcel arrives.

They are lucky! I have had a DHL parcel sitting at the Durban warehouse for 2 weeks now. :-(

They are lucky! I have had a DHL parcel sitting at the Durban warehouse for 2 weeks now. :-(

2ddec1c9b62fd6d6985c4434421a04e5.jpg

My ADV has been in lockdown as long as I have about 15km away from me :-(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Moti sent me something and although DHL phoned me for my ID when it arrived in the country, they said they could not deliver until after lockdown.

Back