In loving memory…

Jeez @Resistance , you're single handedly keeping this thread alive, I'm sorry. I hope your luck turns after these 3 and truly hope your luck doesn't run in multiples of three!

Jeez @Resistance , you're single handedly keeping this thread alive, I'm sorry. I hope your luck turns after these 3 and truly hope your luck doesn't run in multiples of three!
Thanks @LeislB.
Unfortunate, but OK. I love what I do so I just need to make adjustments. I am busy with making a few pouches, but not fast enough. Been working 27 days straight. Hopefully when we go on break I'll get to complete it.

Said "bad patch" has been going on since the day @Resistance started vaping :rolleyes: ... You've no doubt heard of NDT ... Well this man is the unofficial Vape Destructive Tester! ... I rate some form of "safety belt" is required, in the form of a Lanyard or something like an old Pocket Watch chain :wondering:
Well I'm still looking for that manufacturer that sees my contribution to the Vape world and send me a mod so I can officially test it's indestructible nature :D

I have to say the Onnix pod gave me some issues yesterday. Left it half a day. Charged it again and it's good to go. Haven't experienced any issues all day.

Farewell to a Glass Companion: In Loving Memory of My Blotto Max RTA

Dear Vape Community,

Today, I share a moment of remembrance for a loyal companion that met an untimely fate - my Blotto Max RTA bubble glass. In a tragic descent, it slipped from my grasp, leaving behind memories of flavorful clouds and cherished moments.

After an exhaustive search for a replacement, the elusive bubble glass remained just out of reach. It was then that I turned to the skilled artisans at Bearded Viking Customs. With unwavering dedication, they crafted a bespoke bubble glass that not only revived my Blotto Max but harmonized seamlessly with my Dovpo MVV White Devil edition.

In the face of loss, the vaping community and the craftsmen at Bearded Viking Customs proved that our beloved mods, like phoenixes, can rise from the ashes. Today, I pay tribute to resilience, creativity, and the camaraderie that makes our community truly special.

20230914_113415.jpg20231105_121056.jpg

In memory of my fallen glass and the community that breathes life into our vaping journey.

Vape on,

Farewell to a Glass Companion: In Loving Memory of My Blotto Max RTA

Dear Vape Community,

Today, I share a moment of remembrance for a loyal companion that met an untimely fate - my Blotto Max RTA bubble glass. In a tragic descent, it slipped from my grasp, leaving behind memories of flavorful clouds and cherished moments.

After an exhaustive search for a replacement, the elusive bubble glass remained just out of reach. It was then that I turned to the skilled artisans at Bearded Viking Customs. With unwavering dedication, they crafted a bespoke bubble glass that not only revived my Blotto Max but harmonized seamlessly with my Dovpo MVV White Devil edition.

In the face of loss, the vaping community and the craftsmen at Bearded Viking Customs proved that our beloved mods, like phoenixes, can rise from the ashes. Today, I pay tribute to resilience, creativity, and the camaraderie that makes our community truly special.

View attachment 280473View attachment 280474

In memory of my fallen glass and the community that breathes life into our vaping journey.

Vape on,
You're right, on the bright side is the new glass looks epic on there and it wouldn't have happened now if the old one didn't break. It's still crappy when it happens.

Back