Increase in heart rate when I vape

so i have been vaping on and of for a year now i was a smokker for 5 years . but i got a bad habbet to go back to smoking so switched to e sig .

my problem is i vape o nic e juice and finde my heart rape goning up at night i was diagnosed whit pots last year just after i had the e sig for about 2 monts . now i just want to know your thoughts on wat is causeing it .
Don't know if this means anything but I went for my semi annual check up w/ my Cardiologist last wk. and vaped on my drive to her office and was given the whole lot,b.p. EKG and the like and it all came back normal. I hope you sort this out.

I've been reading up on your "condition" @guillaume. Has your doctor suggested a vitamin B12 injection yet?

There seems to be much evidence that pots can be a result of a vitamin deficiency.

It might be as simple as 1) dehydration 2) indigestion the third culprit can also be anxiety all three of those have in the past given me elevated heart rate for no apparent reason.

People frown upon the anxiety but when we stop smoking our body and especially the mind goes through tough changes.

I've been reading up on your "condition" @guillaume. Has your doctor suggested a vitamin B12 injection yet?

There seems to be much evidence that pots can be a result of a vitamin deficiency.
not yet i would definitely ask him about it thanx alot !

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

It might be as simple as 1) dehydration 2) indigestion the third culprit can also be anxiety all three of those have in the past given me elevated heart rate for no apparent reason.

People frown upon the anxiety but when we stop smoking our body and especially the mind goes through tough changes.
Definitely worth considering!

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Back