Insane Sin Tax 2023

I've simply invested too much money and time in vaping to go back to stinkies. I've fallen off the wagon before and it took a lot of hard work and determination to stay "sober" this time around. Second hand gear will lose value I suppose if the market gets flooded with people quitting as well. I would however consider going back to diy. Pity, because not all of us are true mixologists that turn out amazing recipes. Plus it takes even more time. I recommend all vendors and stores to start selling DIY supplies should this madness go through. We as a commu ity also have an "obligation" to try and keep open the doors of our favourite vendors who have brought us so much over the years.

Necessity is the mother of all invention ... if taxation on nicotine is inevitable, then the industry will just have to become innovative and find alternative methods or products.
The solution to all problems exist, it just hasn't been thought of ... YET!

Last edited:
Perhaps new vapers, but I doubt that anyone who has been vaping for a long time would go back to stinkies.
But it would definitely put wanna-be vapers off and that is really sad.
Correct, I will NEVER touch another stinkie in my life again. If they are going to tax vaping then they wont get a single cent from me, Id rather quit.

Back