Introduce Yourselves:

Welcome @ZoemDoef

Well done on staying clear of the cigs for two years...fantastic achievement :)
You also seem to have gone throught the various stages of vape gear...and landed up with some really nice stuff :D

As SkyBlue RY4 is your ADV, I'm wondering if you've had a chance to try their Ambrosia, and if so what your thoughts were - currently it's my favourite juice ;)

Enjoy the forum and please share your experience :)

Hey free3dom,

It's what I am currently using in my Kayfun. Not sure I will buy it again. I will however get another Melinda's Nilla Custard, that was great.
Been testing the waters with DIY and mix my own RY4 Double, sometimes add a little Coolada etc.

Hey free3dom,

It's what I am currently using in my Kayfun. Not sure I will buy it again. I will however get another Melinda's Nilla Custard, that was great.
Been testing the waters with DIY and mix my own RY4 Double, sometimes add a little Coolada etc.

Ah okay...well if you have some Ambrosia left, let it sit for a while (a week or two) then try it again...you might be surprised ;)
Nilla Custard is an amazing juice, and very highly regarded on here...so you're in good company :p

DIY is great fun and a nice way to supplement the more expensive juices - and even come up with something special of your own ;)

BTW if you like RY4, then you have to try Vapour Mountain's VM4...it's supposedly one of the best local RY4 juices :D

Welcome to all the new members.
If you are interested in tasting in receiving a box full of juices to taste, please add your name to the list here.

Hi All,

Im Shay and I have been clean from Cigs for 3 months now, ive been vaping for 2 years and recently started creating amazing e-liquid :).. nice to meet everyone :D

Welcome @ChicanoVapes , nice to meet you too ;)

Congrats on 3 months of smelling like a human being :p Seriously though, that's a great achievement :D
Do you just make "amazing e-liquid" for yourself, or are you intending to share it with others too ;)

Enjoy the forum

hi,guys,mason here,how are you today,vapors?

Hi @masonlvvy
Welcome
Tell us more about yourself and your vaping...

By the way, your flag says you are accessing the forum from the USA.
But your location says SA - where are you based?

Hi I am Tiaan from Pretoria.

I am currently a noob vapor. I started with the I think fake Ego CE4 twin kit.
Currently I am still using the fake ego batteries.

My gear includes:
2 x fake ce4 batteries
1 x Joytech Ego-T upgrade battery
2 x fake Ce4 clearomizers
1 x iClear 16 VV/VW clearomizer
1 x KangertTech T3S clearomizer with a modified 1.9 ohm coil.

I am getting new gear as soon as money allows it.

Hi I am Tiaan from Pretoria.

I am currently a noob vapor. I started with the I think fake Ego CE4 twin kit.
Currently I am still using the fake ego batteries.

My gear includes:
2 x fake ce4 batteries
1 x Joytech Ego-T upgrade battery
2 x fake Ce4 clearomizers
1 x iClear 16 VV/VW clearomizer
1 x KangertTech T3S clearomizer with a modified 1.9 ohm coil.

I am getting new gear as soon as money allows it.
Well Welcome Tiaan, your CE4 should keep you vaping long enough to upgrade, are you also a cigarette smoker?

Welcome @Tiaan PTA

It does not matter where your journey starts, only where it takes you ;)

So long as the devices you use give you a satisfying enough vape, they are the right devices...upgrading is a fun (and very rewarding) road on the wonderful journey that is vaping. Experiencing the low end is actually very nice and allows you to more fully appreciate where you eventually end up :D

IMHO it's all about the juice...so hopefully you find something you really like - this is a much more challenging task than finding good vape gear. It is also quite remarkable how different juices are on the various devices, so just keep at it...it's all experience, and it's all good :)

Enjoy the forum

Hi guys, chAmp here.

Got into vaping with the whole Twisp kit.
I've atleast upgraded the battery to a Vision VX spinner :cool:
I'm currently on Vape Goddess juice - Cookies and milk

Welcome @chAmp

You seem to be progressing at a decent pace...Twisp to VSVX is a great start ;)
Keep it going and just enjoy the vape, and the lovely smells :D

Enjoy the forum

Well Welcome Tiaan, your CE4 should keep you vaping long enough to upgrade, are you also a cigarette smoker?
Yes I came down from smoking 10 to 15 stinkies a day to about 4 a day.
Sometimes a box even lasts me a week now.

Back