Introduce Yourselves:

Hi everyone!

New kid on the block here! Just shopped a Kangertech Subvod Mega TC Kit 2 days ago at Sir Vape and loving it so far. Viva-No-More-Cigarettes!

Welcome to the forum @Chewwybukka
Big congrats on the 2 days! You are doing a great thing!
Enjoy the forum and feel free to ask questions as you go

Hi guys.
That's a vaper from Italy, so please be patient with my English :)
Vaping since 2009 while stopping smoking. After 2 years stopped with vapour.
Then again smoking at 2013, and stopped again at the end of 2015, while start vaping again. Lol!!
My father died because of smoking, and I don't want to loose my 3 sons and my family. My wife maybe will kill me for vaping shopping :)
Atom used at the moment: subtank, toptank, phenomenon clone, Plato, Nautilus mini, Wismec theorem, Ehpro bachelor with coil mainly made of hard nichel (love it!! ) and SS316, on yihi Sx 350 ml, vtc mini, minivolt and a new eleaf Pico.
Love both M2L and DL.
Vaping tabacco organic eliquid (La Tabaccheria, an Italian brand) and even try to produce them on my own (from pure burley tobacco and PG). Even like flavour from Lord of the Juice, Flavourart (Italian company) and The Perfumer Apprentice.
I think that's all :)
Bye
MarcoF

Edit: I've been in jhb for 5 days for work and love your country!!

Hey every one,I'm jacques,originally from jhb but living in the northern cape ATM :confused: not a big fan of the Kalahari lol think I've seen one vapor here in 2 years,he actually was the one that convinced me to give up the stinkies and start vaping,unfortunately he was just passing through so I'm literary stuck in the desert all alone lol

I stumbled onto your forum while browsing the net looking to buy a e-cig,and can't even begin to explain how helpful it has been,thanks go your forum I found a great vendor and saved myself roughly 300 bucks on my joyetech aio,getting it tomorrow so I'm super amped :party::party::rofl: the joyetech wasn't my first choice but Dew to stock decided to get it and keep it as a spare for when I upgrade,lol sooooo many flavors to choose from,I went for Debbie does donuts and horny imp by voodoo juice,not sure if those are good for adv ?and if there are any suggestions for a ex smoker

Thank you for the amazing forum and helping me make the first step to getting rid of the stinkies for good

Welcome @MarcoF and @moolies86 , great introductions by both of you!

Hope you enjoy your stay at ecigssa , you'll find a great deal of information , giggles and bargains on board :)

Welcome @MarcoF and @moolies86 , great introductions by both of you!

Hope you enjoy your stay at ecigssa , you'll find a great deal of information , giggles and bargains on board :)

Thanx @brotiform really looking forward to having my first drag on the aio lol but already planning on a new mod to spoil myself for my 1st month stinkies free,still deciding between the evic vtc mini and kangertech top box mini lol

Evic vtc mini is a great little device and is my personal favorite between the mini mods!
My suggestion is to grab some cubis 0.5 ohm coils and keep an eye on the classifieds for a vtc mini + rta deal :)

Then you'll have your stealthy AIO device for on the go vaping , plus a vtc mini and tank to start learning how to wick and coil for bigger clouds and flavour.
It's really not difficult to get the coils and wick done but it takes time and patience to make them look as great as some of the builds in the "dem builds" thread.

If you have any questions on anything be sure to use the search function and see if it's been covered already , and if not , ask away
Debbie does donuts is also an amazing adv , you're going to love it :)

Evic vtc mini is a great little device and is my personal favorite between the mini mods!
My suggestion is to grab some cubis 0.5 ohm coils and keep an eye on the classifieds for a vtc mini + rta deal :)

Then you'll have your stealthy AIO device for on the go vaping , plus a vtc mini and tank to start learning how to wick and coil for bigger clouds and flavour.
It's really not difficult to get the coils and wick done but it takes time and patience to make them look as great as some of the builds in the "dem builds" thread.

If you have any questions on anything be sure to use the search function and see if it's been covered already , and if not , ask away
Debbie does donuts is also an amazing adv , you're going to love it :)
Thank you for the advice,will use this month to educate myself,but from what ive seen on the forum i will get there in no time

Hi guys.
Then again smoking at 2013, and stopped again at the end of 2015, while start vaping again. Lol!!
My father died because of smoking, and I don't want to loose my 3 sons and my family. My wife maybe will kill me for vaping shopping :)
Atom used at the moment: subtank, toptank, phenomenon clone, Plato, Nautilus mini, Wismec theorem, Ehpro bachelor with coil mainly made of hard nichel (love it!! ) and SS316, on yihi Sx 350 ml, vtc mini, minivolt and a new eleaf Pico.
Love both M2L and DL.
Vaping tabacco organic eliquid (La Tabaccheria, an Italian brand) and even try to produce them on my own (from pure burley tobacco and PG). Even like flavour from Lord of the Juice, Flavourart (Italian company) and The Perfumer Apprentice.
Bye
MarcoF

Welcome to the forum @MarcoF - thanks for the intro
Congrats on the vaping - you have great gear
Great to have you here - hoping you enjoy your stay
Have been to your country twice and I loved it!

Hey every one,I'm jacques,originally from jhb but living in the northern cape ATM :confused: not a big fan of the Kalahari lol think I've seen one vapor here in 2 years,he actually was the one that convinced me to give up the stinkies and start vaping,unfortunately he was just passing through so I'm literary stuck in the desert all alone lol

I stumbled onto your forum while browsing the net looking to buy a e-cig,and can't even begin to explain how helpful it has been,thanks go your forum I found a great vendor and saved myself roughly 300 bucks on my joyetech aio,getting it tomorrow so I'm super amped :party::party::rofl: the joyetech wasn't my first choice but Dew to stock decided to get it and keep it as a spare for when I upgrade,lol sooooo many flavors to choose from,I went for Debbie does donuts and horny imp by voodoo juice,not sure if those are good for adv ?and if there are any suggestions for a ex smoker

Thank you for the amazing forum and helping me make the first step to getting rid of the stinkies for good

Welcome to the forum @moolies86
Glad you found us
Big congrats on the steps taken to quit the stinkies and wishing you all the best for your vaping journey

Debbie Does Donuts is great. Havent tried horny imp.
The juice journey can be long and challenging. What might help is keeping an eye on the E-liquid review threads. They are sorted by manufacturer (most of which are available from vendors on the forum) and there are lots of great informative reviews there from the members. It might give you some good ideas.

Enjoy

Hi guys.
Love both M2L and DL.
Bye
MarcoF

Most welcome to the forum, @MarcoF. All of us have that problem with the wives! Great gear you have going there. Happy vaping.

Most welcome to the forum @moolies86. I am sure you will get to love the Kalahari - takes about 7 years!

Also look at the Eleaf Pico kit here if you want small and cute, but both the Toptank Mini kit and Evic VTC Mini are great gear too.

Check out this thread for good juices: http://www.ecigssa.co.za/top-of-the-top-best-of-the-best-local-juice-2016-result.t22369/

Most welcome to the forum @moolies86. I am sure you will get to love the Kalahari - takes about 7 years!

Also look at the Eleaf Pico kit here if you want small and cute, but both the Toptank Mini kit and Evic VTC Mini are great gear too.

Check out this thread for good juices: http://www.ecigssa.co.za/top-of-the-top-best-of-the-best-local-juice-2016-result.t22369/
Thank you andre,I was looking at the evic vtc as a first choice and then decided on the istick pico because of all the great reviews on the site,unfortunately just before I could order all of them were sold out on cape club ;( lol but just fired up the aio and don't think its going to leave my hand for the next 3 hours:aplastao:lol will be buying the istick pico next month but damn this aio has surprised me so much,thought it was going to be like the twisp but its a million times better,going to cpt in 2 weeks time,then I will get scream

Thank you andre,I was looking at the evic vtc as a first choice and then decided on the istick pico because of all the great reviews on the site,unfortunately just before I could order all of them were sold out on cape club ;( lol but just fired up the aio and don't think its going to leave my hand for the next 3 hours:aplastao:lol will be buying the istick pico next month but damn this aio has surprised me so much,thought it was going to be like the twisp but its a million times better,going to cpt in 2 weeks time,then I will get scream
Great stuff. Shops to visit in Cape Town are:

Vape Cartel, Shop 15E - The Village Square, 160 Main Road, Plumstead, 7801. Just PM @capetocuba if you have any questions for them.

Foggas Vape Lounge, Corner of Belvedere Road and Milldene Road, ROndebosch/Claremont, Cape Town. PM @whatalotigot for queries.

Hi all, just thought I'd introduce myself.

Started out with a Twisp about a year and a half ago and sadly reverted back to cigarettes a few months later.

Now I have a Pico that I love and not going back ever again.

Started out with a Twisp about a year and a half ago and sadly reverted back to cigarettes a few months later.

Hey circles
Can't wait to get myself a pico lol my first day without a stinky in more than a year and haven't even started craving one

Most welcome to the forum. Love that littlest Pico. What are you using on top of it?
All the best with your vaping journey and kicking the stinky habit. Do not be too hard on yourself.

Welcome @circles :)

Good going on the pico , and great effort on quitting smoking :)

Hope you enjoy your stay , look forward to seeing you around the forums :)

Most welcome to the forum. Love that littlest Pico. What are you using on top of it?
All the best with your vaping journey and kicking the stinky habit. Do not be too hard on yourself.

Thanks Andre. I'm still using the Melo 3 that came with it in the kit but I'm getting a Subtank Mini this weekend so I can start trying my hand at RBA's.

Thanks Andre. I'm still using the Melo 3 that came with it in the kit but I'm getting a Subtank Mini this weekend so I can start trying my hand at RBA's.
You do know that there is a RBA unit for the Melo 3, @circles? Only R80 and for me it is an easy build and works great. Find it here.

You do know that there is a RBA unit for the Melo 3, @circles? Only R80 and for me it is an easy build and works great. Find it here.

Awesome, thanks for that @Andre. I see that unit is for the Melo 2 though, so will it fit in the Melo 3 Mini?

Welcome @circles :)

Good going on the pico , and great effort on quitting smoking :)

Hope you enjoy your stay , look forward to seeing you around the forums :)

Thank you very much!

Back