Introduce Yourselves:

tumblr_ng6de9y5fY1u08bpko1_500.gif

You sound just like my mom. She loves tobacco and coffee flavours

Tobaccoes are difficult. Not too many locally manufactured great tobaccoes. Try black cigar from Vape Elixir as well. You could also try VK4 from VapeKing. Several people like it. It is a bit sweeter.

But the best tobaccoes for me are the naturally extracted ones (NETs). Heathers Heavenly Vapes (used to be sold by Juicy Joes, they may still have stock) are great. Huntsman, Dark Horse and Gaia are my favourites. Another juice you could try is Witchers Brew Blackbird from VapeMob. Probably my favourite tobacco of all time. Pricey but very good.

As for coffee, thats also not easy. You get the creamy sweet ones and then the bitter ones. VapourMountain's coffee is strong and dark and roasted. Vapeking's coffee is lighter and creamier. My mom mixes the two with just a bit of the roasted VM one. Superb vape. Both are local.

I also found the Liqua juices were quite harsh. They have a higher PG content. If you want something a bit smoother, then go for something with a higher VG content. But the very high VG juices wont work as well in the basic tanks because they dont wick as well.

Just a few suggestions - but check out the ELiquid reviews in the eliquid section. You will get some ideas there too.

All the best and let us know how it goes

Awesome, thanks for the advice.

Will give it a go

The Twisp and Liqua flavours are not really meant for use in the SubTanks (and other modern devices) - they are strong (over?) flavoured because their intended devices aren't really that good at delivering flavour. This is why in modern devices they tend to be a bit much. The higher PG also contributes to this.

It seems that tobacco is your flavour of choice?
I'm not personally much of a tobacco vaper, so I'll leave the recommendations on these type of juices to the experts ;)

Once juice I will recommend that should suit your taste would be Vapour Mountain's VM4 select reserve. The VM4 standard is an RY4 type juice (so a sweetish tobacco), but the Select Reserve variant is steeped in oak barrels which removes a lot of the sweetness and makes for an amazing vape.

Yes, I have heard of this one. will definitely try it, when I order from them.

Thank you for the advice.

I have been vaping for just a little over 7 month now . my first mech was the Chi yo Megan 26650 with a brass tobh atty v2 and 7 months later bam now i need a seperate desk for all my mods and flavs lol . Vaping changed my life before vaping i had no hobby and now i found my greatest hobby ever

Aah, welcome @Hero
Glad you found a great hobby - and congrats on the 7 months vaping!
Enjoy the forum

Hi i r me and i r a vaper and like it alot lol
vaping for plus / minus 2 years on and off but going for gold these days........

lekker to be here, hope to learn alot, ja and sees like new stuffs jaaaaa

Thats me
Welcome bud...

Hey everyone. Awesome finding a community like this. Looking forward to learning about the world of vaping.

I've only been vaping for a month now and not missing those darned ciggies at all so far. Hope it stays that which (pretty sure it will).

Peace!

Welcome @NnoS

Congrats on making it through the first month - you may still have a few "moments" where you crave a cigarette, but you're over the worst of it already...smooth sailing ahead ;)

If you do start craving something more, there are so many options for upgrading that will provide you with an even better experience (assuming you're not already there) :D

Enjoy the forum ;)

THanks @free3dom. I do have some of those moments indeed. I do want to upgrade in the near future. Getting a ego one starter kit tomorrow (if delivered on time) and then towards the end of the year I'll invest in something more serious. There are so many options and cool gear I'd love to try out.

THanks @free3dom. I do have some of those moments indeed. I do want to upgrade in the near future. Getting a ego one starter kit tomorrow (if delivered on time) and then towards the end of the year I'll invest in something more serious. There are so many options and cool gear I'd love to try out.

The Ego One should help quite a bit with those moments - it's a great upgrade ;)

A Warm Welcome to @NnoS I am also still a noob at this, vaping full time now and will never go back to those damn ciggies, you are over the worst part, think of vaping as a hobby, and you will never regret your choice, be warned, this hobby can be a tad expensive, if you let it!!! In my case, I always need "new toys" and supplies.
Good Luck on your Vaping Journey!

Thanks @DarkSide Congrats on getting off the cigs. I had a pretty smooth transition myself but it's still early days although I'm enjoying the vaping so far without too much cravings for smokes. I can already see the massive hobby potential in vaping after doing a bit of reading on it. The DIY juice mixing seems quite interesting and is something I'll probably give a go when I've got a bit more knowledge on all the hardware. I can also see how it can be a strain on the wallet :worried: but I'll just justify the spending on all the money saved on not buying cigs :cool:

@NnoS If you look on the forum where I posted the questions as to "are you a vaping geek?", you are already showing the first sign, Well Done and Congratulations!!!

Haha, will do! Yea, I am finding myself being immersed rather quickly. Really intriguing stuff. So happy to find a space like this to explore and learn.

Hello Fellow Vapors!
I have been vaping for about 10months, I enjoy the DIY side of it as much as I enjoy the experience of vaping! It started as a healthier alternative from roll your owns, I now only smoke 5% of the time and that is usually when I'm out with friends, and either run out of liquid or my battery is dead... Currently vaping Rocket Sheep - Purple Alien which wasnt what I expected, but its growing on me, with a kayfun lite clone, unfortunately IM also using it on an old EGO X6 VV as my box mod broke... Hence me actually joining the site; Ill be posting an ad in the classifieds :) (Instead of just hovering over all the great info this site has!)

Im also a Graphic Designer, Illustrator and do Motion GFX for a living, self employed in the Mother City.

Back