Introduce Yourselves:

Morning everyone!

A big welcome to all our new members from the last week, hope you all find your happy place here with us!

RudivanWyk
Marcellus
Cousins Vape
BDraggn
Nico Booysen
Christo Vorster
dr_spirit_735
chee_dee
Yusrii420
ricgp81
YzeOne
Tjoppies
irmuun
Caesar_ck
Elandre
Danieks1

d64273580193dd6a22f45ffb4f040365.jpg

Hi all. My name is Simon and I've been vaping since October. Quit smoking and made the switch to vaping without any relapse and I'm loving it! My only regret is that I didn't do this sooner

Hi all. My name is Simon and I've been vaping since October. Quit smoking and made the switch to vaping without any relapse and I'm loving it! My only regret is that I didn't do this sooner

welcome !

:YOUTHEMAN:

Hi everyone. My name is Sandile and I stopped smoking in February when I bought my first device. I now have 3 devices (1 broken) and have recently been blown away by Decadent Cloud Ejuice (I'm sorry I don't know the username of the manufacturer on these forums so can't link to them).

I'm enjoying the vaping life and not feeling and smelling like crap all the time (my lung capacity is so much better now and I can hold my breath for almost 2 minutes when I struggled with 40s before)

Glad to be here

Hi everyone. My name is Sandile and I stopped smoking in February when I bought my first device. I now have 3 devices (1 broken) and have recently been blown away by Decadent Cloud Ejuice (I'm sorry I don't know the username of the manufacturer on these forums so can't link to them).

I'm enjoying the vaping life and not feeling and smelling like crap all the time (my lung capacity is so much better now and I can hold my breath for almost 2 minutes when I struggled with 40s before)

Glad to be here

welcome !

Glad to be here
Welcome to the best forum

Sent from my SM-A307FN using Tapatalk

Glad to be here

Welcome Sandile!!! @ElidnasAynahkam

And well done on being stinkie free!!! What devices are you using? Maybe someone on here can help you fix the broken one too. (@Intuthu Kagesi @Resistance )

images.jpeg

Good Day Everyone. Gr8 forum you have here.

My name is Jeronemo (a.k.a. Nelis ), im From Gauteng.
A Work colleague introduced me to vaping 3 years ago. Have been vaping on and off.
Still enjoy it. ;-)

Good Day Everyone. Gr8 forum you have here.

My name is Jeronemo (a.k.a. Nelis ), im From Gauteng.
A Work colleague introduced me to vaping 3 years ago. Have been vaping on and off.
Still enjoy it. ;-)

welcome !

Back