I've found the "Rolls Royce" of Vaping!

I'm sorry but people should not be ripped off blind like this

Excuse me, but a "trendy alternative" is not how I would describe or characterise vaping. My purchase of "vaping equipment" is based on what I require, advice from members who have been vaping far longer than myself and what I want to have, this will be quality of the product, reputation and history, to name a few, of both equipment and juice.
My iStick 50W is not trendy, nor any of the mods and/or tanks that I have, these are functional!
If I want to be trendy, then I will buy new Levi's and a shirt from Fabiani!

Last edited:
This is why I posted earlier, "tongue-in cheek" .... "This is just not right, should be reported to the SPCN with accompanying warnings!"
SPCN - Society for Prevention of Cruelty to Noobs...

I was expecting to see someone new discovered the REO

One of the saddest aspects of this kind of garbage is that it will drive so many people back to smoking when they use this for a day and throw it away. It makes it that much harder for them to make the decision to change again in the future.

Careful @L van der Linde. If you challenge this forum your posts might be deleted, regardless of any truths.

forum ˈfɔːrəm/
noun: forum; plural noun: forums; plural noun: fora
a meeting or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged.

ecigssa: the mods' way or the highway.

Careful @L van der Linde. If you challenge this forum your posts might be deleted, regardless of any truths.

forum ˈfɔːrəm/
a meeting or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged.

You are speaking absolute nonsense.

I should rather not spend a bit more than half the amount of money on my TC device that I would have to pay, I must use it for this bargain and get it instead.

I mean all those credentials and places backing them how can we question that?

Last edited:

forum ˈfɔːrəm/

Not an appropriate response on the issue and especially on this esteemed forum!

The numerous posts regarding the NICO - E range of electronic cigarettes and E - Liquids refer. Regrettably the vast majority of the comments have been posted out of pure ignorance. I find it mind boggling how so many posters make comments of the brand without knowing it or having tried it - merely a sweeping statement without any reference basis and completely devoid of any truth.

HEREWITH THE FACTS REGARDING THE NICO - E RANGE :

1. Electronic Cigarettes

Virtually all of the electronic cigarettes (i.e. the battery & clearomizer) of all the brands available in South Africa are imported from China. The E- cigarette is therefore merely a service item. New products and extension on ranges are developed on a continuous basis.

The promotion (4 x E- Liquids + free E-Cigarette) was intended as a starter kit. When refills of the E- Liquids are purchased an additional clearomizer is now provided with each E- Liquid which extends the lifespan of the E- Cigarette significantly. The most advanced Electronic Cigarettes (with batteries providing up to 1600 mah) are also available from NICO - E.

2. E - Liquids

The essence of any electronic cigarette brand lies solely in the E - liquids associated with the brand. I wish to state unequivocally:
* The ingredients of the NICO - E Liquids are sourced from the most reputable suppliers and therefore contain the purest ingredients available.
* Unlike other E- Liquids the NICO - E Liquids are manufactured in and packaged in South Africa by a very reputable pharmaceutical manufacturer which is licensed by the Pharmaceutical Manufacturers Association, accredited by the Medicine Controlled Council and certified under the GMB (Good Manufacturing Practice Standards). The most stringent manufacturing regulations and conditions are prescribed to which are adhered to. It is for the aforesaid reasons that we make the statement that the NICO – E brand is one of the best brands of E – Liquids available, not only from a taste but also from a quality perspective.

It has now been proven that E – Liquids aid tremendously in curbing tobacco smoking / cessation of tobacco smoking which will lead to a far healthier populations. On account of the significant health advantages it holds the Electronic Cigarette industry should therefore be supported and embraced by all.

L. van der Linde
CEO : NICO - E
B.Sc (Pharm) Hon. M.Sc
Pictures speak a thousand words. And from your pictures those devices are definitely NOT the Rolls Royce of e-cigarettes. In fact, those are probably some of the worst you can buy.

*yawn*

K'thxbye Mr. Pharmacist. Attend a vape meet if you're so high and mighty about "that" stuff you sell.

I have since upgraded to a Sigelei and a Billow 2.
No amount of e-stick is going to come close - ever.

Let's stop feeding the troll, this will be my last post in this thread.

The numerous posts regarding the NICO - E range of electronic cigarettes and E - Liquids refer. Regrettably the vast majority of the comments have been posted out of pure ignorance. I find it mind boggling how so many posters make comments of the brand without knowing it or having tried it - merely a sweeping statement without any reference basis and completely devoid of any truth.

HEREWITH THE FACTS REGARDING THE NICO - E RANGE :

1. Electronic Cigarettes

Virtually all of the electronic cigarettes (i.e. the battery & clearomizer) of all the brands available in South Africa are imported from China. The E- cigarette is therefore merely a service item. New products and extension on ranges are developed on a continuous basis.

The promotion (4 x E- Liquids + free E-Cigarette) was intended as a starter kit. When refills of the E- Liquids are purchased an additional clearomizer is now provided with each E- Liquid which extends the lifespan of the E- Cigarette significantly. The most advanced Electronic Cigarettes (with batteries providing up to 1600 mah) are also available from NICO - E.

2. E - Liquids

The essence of any electronic cigarette brand lies solely in the E - liquids associated with the brand. I wish to state unequivocally:
* The ingredients of the NICO - E Liquids are sourced from the most reputable suppliers and therefore contain the purest ingredients available.
* Unlike other E- Liquids the NICO - E Liquids are manufactured in and packaged in South Africa by a very reputable pharmaceutical manufacturer which is licensed by the Pharmaceutical Manufacturers Association, accredited by the Medicine Controlled Council and certified under the GMB (Good Manufacturing Practice Standards). The most stringent manufacturing regulations and conditions are prescribed to which are adhered to. It is for the aforesaid reasons that we make the statement that the NICO – E brand is one of the best brands of E – Liquids available, not only from a taste but also from a quality perspective.

It has now been proven that E – Liquids aid tremendously in curbing tobacco smoking / cessation of tobacco smoking which will lead to a far healthier populations. On account of the significant health advantages it holds the Electronic Cigarette industry should therefore be supported and embraced by all.

L. van der Linde
CEO : NICO - E
B.Sc (Pharm) Hon. M.Sc

Mr Van der Linda
my comment on your product will instead come as a plea. I am excited to see that people like yourself are bringing the vaping industry to South Africa and thus creating jobs and hopefully allowing us to maybe one day be able to design create and manufacture a South African vaping device. However I beg of you to not see this opportunity as a get rich scam. But instead use it as a opportunity to put South Africa on the map in the world of vaping.
Remember people turn to vaping primarily as a healthy ulturnative to smoking. And if you product is Micky mouse all it will end up doing is putting people off vaping.
So in short have the best interest of the vaper at heart and not your bank balance.

Back