Joyetech Cuboid 150w TC box mod review

I am torn between a Cuboid and iStick 100w... for my travel mod. This review thread didnt help looool. Both seem sooooo awesome!

I am torn between a Cuboid and iStick 100w... for my travel mod. This review thread didnt help looool. Both seem sooooo awesome!
Lets make it easy. After watching hours worth of reviews it came down to this. The cuboid to me has more functionality regardless of size and weight. Especially after the v3.11 update that i dis this morning. The istick is drop press and vape and the cuboid is more intricate. I like playing where others dont

Hi
I have discovered a problem with the cuboid mod, mine is giving erratic ohm readings. I have updated the firmware.
I've checked the ohms on my Koopor and the geek ape 512 tab
Anyone seen something like this?
Anyone know how to fix it?

Hi
I have discovered a problem with the cuboid mod, mine is giving erratic ohm readings. I have updated the firmware.
I've checked the ohms on my Koopor and the geek ape 512 tab
Anyone seen something like this?
Anyone know how to fix it?
So it turns out the cuboid has an issue with its 510 connector not insulating the positive pin properly.
Bad design poor quality control
DONT BUY THIS MOD!
It's going back for a refund.

So it turns out the cuboid has an issue with its 510 connector not insulating the positive pin properly.
Bad design poor quality control
DONT BUY THIS MOD!
It's going back for a refund.

Source?

I have two cuboids and no issue with either.

Hi @brotiform the evidence that the device is poor quality is that it doesn't work after only a few months. A quick google search of the issue shows many ppl around the world have issues with the device not reading the resistances correctly. A little more research shows the cause of the problem.
I feel that for the high price of these devices there should be better quality control. If you bought a set of brakes for you car for the same price and they stopped working or worked below the advertised performance would you be satisfied? Would you then recommend that product to people?
So based on my experience and the research I have done I feel justified in warning people against this product.

I also have 2 of the 200W cuboids and had no hassles for the past 6 months. Actually it worked so well for me that i added the mini to the cuboid family..that was 2.minis..for my son as well.
Maybe yours came out of a bad batch.

Back