Joyetech eGrip

VandaL

Vaping Enthusiast
LV

Awards
Just watched a video on this little thing. Looks like quite an awesome little mod, for a stealth vape with no hassle no fuss. Load up your juice and go. 5.5ml capacity. Only real downside being you have to use Joyetechs coils which depends on availability of them.

I know Eciggies is an official Joyetech distributor so it'll be cool if they could give some input on this product because it really does look like it has potential. For someone's first mod to get them of stinkies this could be epic

joyetech-egrip-012.jpg
f1orgmp.jpg
WMYz80K.jpg

I like it, its kinda like a glorified vision spinner v2 with a built in tank (imaginary *thumbs up* here)

He goes on to say in the video that it's pretty much on par with a Nautilus BVC coil which to start out vaping on is really a massive step up from going on those silly twisp things. This type of device is lost on the more 'advanced' crowd but for it's form factor, and flavor(according to the review) also it produces a decent amount of vapor, how do you beat this for simplicity. and that juice capacity at this size.

Some things he forgot to mention is that the airflow adjustment screw is actually in the way when fully open. It's likely the first part that will go missing and you wouldn't care, as that actually translates to less nicks & cuts on your hand palms.
It also whistles like a steam train when fully open, which means even a sighted person a block away will know when you 'stealth vape'.

He goes on to say in the video that it's pretty much on par with a Nautilus BVC coil which to start out vaping on is really a massive step up from going on those silly twisp things. This type of device is lost on the more 'advanced' crowd but for it's form factor, and flavor(according to the review) also it produces a decent amount of vapor, how do you beat this for simplicity. and that juice capacity at this size.

The problem I have with this, and I do agree its a whole lot better than Twisps and like. But it's like the tv/DVD player combos - if one part breaks, the whole device is unusable. If I had a replaceable tank and it broke, I could just put another tank on.

Last edited:
have to agree, seems like a good option for all those looking at the vv spinner and nautilus mini as an option

I kind of like this and think I would get one if they become available here. Seems like it would be a nice pocket friendly device for when a full sized mod is not convenient

Looks quite rad. I assume its a carto in there?

Matt from Suck My Mod also says this thing is great. Again, says close second to Aspire BVC coils

Only thing that was not great news for me, I was hoping it'd be cheaper, it is $70.

But I suppose when you consider price of an I Stick with a mAN, then it's a different story.

But for us that have a mAN already, bit of a bummer.

Still, looks very cool for a stealth vape

Last edited:
Loving the look of this. Def getting one :rock:

I think this eGrip sounds fantastic for all-in-one compact vaping

No device is ever going to be perfect AND cater for all needs.

This looks like an ideal carry around portable device. And it looks quite stylish.
3.6ml of juice on board is a decent amount and I assume the battery will last for that amount of juice.
So it should sustain you for a day out and about.

It's much smaller than an iStick with a tank on top.

I think the major vape manufacturers would do well to have a compact device like this in their arsenal.

Pity it doesn't take standard coils though.

For me personally it is one of my fav devices, I take it to work as my ADV and it lasts the day until I get home, which is around 12 hours.

There are a number of big plus's for this little mod,

1. Size = stealth
2. Tank capacity
3. Battery life, however at higher watts it obviously drains much quicker
4. Easy and quick to fill (very easy, no removing of a base, less mess)
5. Performance = VTF truely up there with the best of them
6. Pocket freindly = no fear of breaking 510
7. Looks, love the look of the device. IMO this is the perfect little device for a lady.
8. Build quality: high end
9. Price = R780.00
10. Coils afforable = R180 x 5 (this is IMO the only Con: Pripriorty coil design)
11. Pass through (vape while charge)
12. No leaking
13. No flooding

These are the opinion of some one who has been using the device for a few weeks already.

IMO if this does not make it to your ADV from time to time, it should serve as your back up device.

I would recommend this as the perfect starter device for anyone wanting to make the switch from stinkies to ecigs.

While I love and use my iStick regularly and it is a great performing mod, the e-Grip is a great allround all-in-one device.

Nice summary @Silverbear, might just convince me to get one. Just 1 question though; is there a risk of flooding if you fully close the airflow control?

Would appreciate if you can test that and confirm, thanks.

This one is definitely in what has become a very short list of devices I would buy.

Right now iStick makes more sense because I want to use it with Nautis and Russian.

But this will become my office hours device.

If they continue to be stocked.

I love the fuss free, stealth traits. And with proper power.

For me personally it is one of my fav devices, I take it to work as my ADV and it lasts the day until I get home, which is around 12 hours.

1. Size = stealth
2. Tank capacity
7. Looks, love the look of the device. IMO this is the perfect little device for a lady.
9. Price = R780.00
10. Coils afforable = R180 x 5 (this is IMO the only Con: Pripriorty coil design)
12. No leaking
13. No flooding

These are the opinion of some one who has been using the device for a few weeks already.

IMO if this does not make it to your ADV from time to time, it should serve as your back up device.

I would recommend this as the perfect starter device for anyone wanting to make the switch from stinkies to ecigs.

While I love and use my iStick regularly and it is a great performing mod, the e-Grip is a great allround all-in-one device.
Yes, agree seems like a great little all in one - on my wish list should the budget allow. Not mad about having to clean the tank in situ.

I think this is the first of several all-in-ones we're going to see - am hoping that more vendors take this type of device more seriously. It's attractive shape and simplicity is what I like a lot.

Big credit to Joyetech for starting this

1. Size = stealth
2. Tank capacity
9. Price = R780.00
12. No leaking
13. No flooding

100% in agreement. I have also been using mine for a few days now. The atty produces awesome flavour. The all in one device is awesome. I suppose if I broke the glass then it will be the end of the e-grip. Honestly a GREAT vaping device. I cannot seem to put it down as it feels fantastic in the hand.
I am probably vaping at 8 watts and surprisingly the internal battery which is supposed to be 1500mah is lasting longer than I expected.

I could convince anyone that this is a box of stinkies with a built in lighter :)

Here I go again. Just about to get a mAN and another Spinner, now I'll have to rethink. My shrink is starting to make as much as my vape vendor...:confused:

Nice summary @Silverbear, might just convince me to get one. Just 1 question though; is there a risk of flooding if you fully close the airflow control?

Would appreciate if you can test that and confirm, thanks.

My airflow control is permenantly fully closed, and even so I get a draw equevelant to that of the second largest air hole on the mAN.

Back