Kanger Dripbox 160W

I am nagging the supplier on practically a daily basis but he's hesitant to commit on a precise date yet. I suspect this is going to be a big release for Kanger and always, in such a case, delays are possible if not likely. I'll only consider a pre-order once a very firm ETA can be given, nothing worse than not being able to meet pre-order promises! :oops:

I am nagging the supplier on practically a daily basis but he's hesitant to commit on a precise date yet. I suspect this is going to be a big release for Kanger and always, in such a case, delays are possible if not likely. I'll only consider a pre-order once a very firm ETA can be given, nothing worse than not being able to meet pre-order promises! :oops:
Thanks @JakesSA , hopefully here sooner rather than later

Nothing as yet .. I have however started looking at preparing some BF atties to go with it .. at a rather special price ..

Nothing as yet .. I have however started looking at preparing some BF atties to go with it .. at a rather special price ..

You should look at the new Wotofo troll V2 one @JakesSA . I suspect it can be converted quite easily and with that deep juice well, it should work very well as a BF atty. :)

Amazing looks like Sir Vape is first of the mark again .. how does he do it??. :confused:

You should look at the new Wotofo troll V2 one @JakesSA . I suspect it can be converted quite easily and with that deep juice well, it should work very well as a BF atty. :)

Oddly, I still look at total drain atties as the best option for BF devices as used to be the norm, bottom fed obviously offsetting the necessity for deep juice wells. The times they are a changing?

Amazing looks like Sir Vape is first of the mark again .. how does he do it??. :confused:

Oddly, I still look at total drain atties as the best option for BF devices as used to be the norm, bottom fed obviously offsetting the necessity for deep juice wells. The times they are a changing?
Imo, total drain is still the best.

The posi of the troll v2 sits flush with the deck, so I think it will drain quite well, and the deep juice well will guard against leaking due to over squonking imo. Just a thought :)

Back