Kanger DripBox 2

Fuzz

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi Vape Pro's :angel2:

A quick question:

I have a R700 credit to use at Evolution Vape (long story short, I returned a product I was not happy with, now I have credit to use). I was considering getting into dripping / squonking, and I see that they have the DripBox 2 on sale for R699 http://evolutionvape.co.za/shop/e-cigarettes/advanced/dripbox-2/.

Having zero experience with this, is it any good? Any cons to this device? Any input from people that currently own it?

Any help or comments would be appreciated :h:

I think @Kalashnikov has/had one, maybe he can shed some light on it!

AFAIK apart from the original Dripbox, Kangertech stuff is pretty good and you will probably be pretty happy with it, but get the silver one because they are notorious for chipping paint!

I do have one @Stosta :) . So firstly if its going to be your primary mod DONT get it for this reason, At the moment they have a issue reading batteries. So you can only use a battery till about 60% then the mod thinks its dead and stops firing. However this is going to be fixed via firmware date. So thats good thing. As for colours take anyone. The paint is really good surprisingly. I have a black one been not caring for it and still looks brand new. Device feels very solid and well made. Squonking works awesome. But as im saying bare in mind you can only use 40% of the battery till the new firmware comes out. Other than that i think its worth more than it costs.

I do have one @Stosta :) . So firstly if its going to be your primary mod DONT get it for this reason, At the moment they have a issue reading batteries. So you can only use a battery till about 60% then the mod thinks its dead and stops firing. However this is going to be fixed via firmware date. So thats good thing. As for colours take anyone. The paint is really good surprisingly. I have a black one been not caring for it and still looks brand new. Device feels very solid and well made. Squonking works awesome. But as im saying bare in mind you can only use 40% of the battery till the new firmware comes out. Other than that i think its worth more than it costs.

Cheers mate! Defo not my primary mod - more of something to chill with at home. Thanks for the heads-up in terms of the battery issue, methinks I'll go get it and experience this for myself :banana:

used it as my primary today, my Therion BF is dead #LostVapeSP

Had no issues, seems to be reading my batteries just fine. looks pretty cool too!

WhatsApp Image 2017-02-07 at 12.16.43.jpeg

Not gonna lie, along with the free shipping, that's a pretty sweet deal for anyone looking at getting into the bf game.

used it as my primary today, my Therion BF is dead #LostVapeSP

I LOVE my Therion BF. It's just a beautiful mod, on the outside.

How easy is it to change the battery and bottle on this? A daily use regulated squonker that I don't mind getting scratched and a little roughed up would be great as a daily driver. Would go great with my Noisy Cricket ii-25 and OBS Engine.

Also, what's the diameter of this mod? Would a 25mm atty look good on this, or is a 22mm Hadaly the way to go (although, it's probably the way to go either way).

How easy is it to change the battery and bottle on this? A daily use regulated squonker that I don't mind getting scratched and a little roughed up would be great as a daily driver. Would go great with my Noisy Cricket ii-25 and OBS Engine.

Also, what's the diameter of this mod? Would a 25mm atty look good on this, or is a 22mm Hadaly the way to go (although, it's probably the way to go either way).

Much easier than on the therion bf
my little plastic divider broke, so when you squonk you move the battery and the device goes off.

with the dripbox v2 its 2 separate compartments, and all easy to get at. it is strictly 22mm though... with a silicone sleeve 24-25mm should look fine.

@n0ugh7_zw, does the hadaly make good contact on the dripbox 2 without having to fiddle with the 510?

mine does, but honestly fiddling with the 510 is damned easy if yours doesn't. with the bottle off, push the shaft up, then screw the atty all the way down and boom you got good contact... also fire the mod with no atty on, to make it realise theres no atty, then it should ask you "new coil" when you screw the atty on, and it'll then read the correct resistance and give you accurate wattage.

i vape about a bottle of juice and change the battery. really don't pay attention to the meter.

OK so I bought one today for r699 and they even had extra bottles and that price it's good even as to works. Intentionally put in a battle with 3.8 volts and worked until just over 3.75 and then said low battery.

Hadaly and petri made good contact.

Any bugs for me yet - haven't picked any yet tbh...wanna play with the software tonight

@spiv the bottle has a magnetic door so easy to change. Battery has one of those clock dial caps which u need to unscrew. It's a 22mm atty mod

@Kalashnikov check with your vendor my battery is now at 3.66v and it fires so don't know if its firmware. Checked on kanger site and there is only 1 firmware version

IMG_0008.JPG

Back