Kanger Tech sub box nano with Imr 18650 3.7v EFest battery

naeela

Noob Vaper
LV

Awards
Item being sold:Kanger Tech in box pink edition with all accessories and battery inclusive. Only 1month old.
Contact 0823418718

Selling Price:R1000

Condition
:good condition

Age of the item
:1month

Location of item
:crawford cape town

Delivery/Collection
:both

Reason
:received it as a gift but don't like the colour

Picture here
:

Attachments

• IMG_20160120_172150.jpg
    IMG_20160120_172150.jpg
    305.8 KB · Views: 46
Item being sold:Kanger Tech in box pink edition with all accessories and battery inclusive. Only 1month old.
Contact 0823418718

Selling Price:R1000

Condition

Age of the item

Location of item

Delivery/Collection

Reason

Picture here
:
Hi @naeela

Welcome to the forum! Just a suggestion for your advert - Kangertech is the name of a brand with many products. What you appear to be selling based on the photo is a Kangertech Subox Nano kit and if you edit your thread title to reflect that, people will know whether they are interested to have a look or not. You can edit the title by hovering over "Thread Tools" on the right of the page directly below your current title and clicking on the "Edit Title" that drops down.

Additionally - for that price, are you selling it with an 18650 battery? Be sure to include the brand and model number (i.e. Samsung 25R, LG HG2 etc) of the battery in your ad. I assume the grey sleeve is also included? - perhaps indicate that as well

Item being sold:Kanger Tech subox nano tech in box pink edition with all accessories and IMR 18650 3.7v battery inclusive and grey sleeve. Only 1month old.
Contact 0823418718

Selling Price:R900

Condition

Age of the item

Location of item

Delivery/Collection

Reason

Picture here
:
Hi @naeela

Welcome to the forum! Just a suggestion for your advert - Kangertech is the name of a brand with many products. What you appear to be selling based on the photo is a Kangertech Subox Nano kit and if you edit your thread title to reflect that, people will know whether they are interested to have a look or not. You can edit the title by hovering over "Thread Tools" on the right of the page directly below your current title and clicking on the "Edit Title" that drops down.

Additionally - for that price, are you selling it with an 18650 battery? Be sure to include the brand and model number (i.e. Samsung 25R, LG HG2 etc) of the battery in your ad. I assume the grey sleeve is also included? - perhaps indicate that as well

Thank u so much im new to this

Last edited:
Thank u so much im new to this
My pleasure! You already did very well by sticking to the classifieds rules, which many people don't bother with. I just thought having the name of the specific item in your title will make it easier for you and for potential buyers.

When you have a moment and feel like it, perhaps introduce yourself to the forum on this thread: http://www.ecigssa.co.za/introduce-yourselves.t24/page-308#post-320888
This really is a great forum with awesome friendly people with so much expertise and experience that we can learn from (and also just interesting and fun to be here), so make yourself at home

Back