Kangertech T3D broke

Doug

Noob Vaper
LV

Awards
Didn't like it when I first bought one, tended to burn and brown the liquid quite quickly, essentially ate coils. Then I heard VG burns easier than PG so I changed to a predominantly PG mix and the T3D became my best ever tank. Sadly I dropped it... RIP.

I would love to replace it but can't find it anywhere anymore. Missed a T3D sale on Bid or Buy by just a few days this week. :( Have the EVOD2 but this even burns PG. Currently stuck on the Protank 3 mini.

Can someone point me to a local stockist that still sells the T3D please?

Thanks for that link Andre. Have you used them? Are they reliable? Anyone?

Good Morning. Yes you will get your parcel, only thing is the waiting time. If you order now you will have something to put under the Christmas

Thanks for that link Andre. Have you used them? Are they reliable? Anyone?
No, unfortunately have not ever used that tank. But if Fasttech says it is an authentic, it always is and you can order from them with confidence. At the price, go ahead and order more than one.

Great, will place a order.... unless there's a local dealer that has a pocket of them like the dealer on Bid or Buy who had them until a couple weeks ago?

1 week later and my order has been shipped, even sent me a pic of the correctly addressed package. Guess it will now start crawling its way South Africawardsly. :)

1 week later and my order has been shipped, even sent me a pic of the correctly addressed package. Guess it will now start crawling its way South Africawardsly. :)
the shipping is normally the fast part,customs is the wait

38 days and T3'Ds + a good supply of dual coils in hand. :)

Tracking shows it spent only 1 day in customs.

Back