Keeping Count Or Not......

Now this post deserves a medal...........been dishing out a lot of good advice lately.......eagerly awaiting delivery of the peanut butter and banana juice that you raved about.......just could not help myself
Shot man..

Yeah the peanut butter and banana juice is divine.. You wont be sorry!

Well I've got a order that's in my cart at VK that totals just over 4k. I'm waiting for some people to pay me but once I do I'm ordering it.

This hobby is definitely worth the cash we spend on it.

Well I've got a order that's in my cart at VK that totals just over 4k. I'm waiting for some people to pay me but once I do I'm ordering it.

This hobby is definitely worth the cash we spend on it.
care to share what youve got in the cart?

im curious coz im itching to buy something- just dont know what yet LOL

LOL!!!!!!!!! I take it you are not married.......:p:p:p????
Happily, but she does not mind.
you are quite right sir. very seldom will you purchase the same item again. all the new items on the other hand ... :p
That is very true, but then I smoked like in 80 a day, so I'm still smiling all the way to the bank.

Happily, but she does not mind.

That is very true, but then I smoked like in 80 a day, so I'm still smiling all the way to the bank.

Yeah I was an 60 - 80 per day stinker so the cost was big. Very glad to be 23 days sticky free!

Added bonus is that I have a new obsession!

Wow - an impressive lineup @Justin223 !!

We expect to hear your impressions when you've tried out all the great gear ;-)

Hmm good luck with that - hard to say good bye to friends, but you can say 'Good buy' to vape gear instead

I think after a while when you find a setup and juice you like , it starts to even out .
Whenever I tell my girlfriend I bought some new gear or juice she's happy because our life together has improved and Im not spending money every day on smokes . I watched cigarettes kill my mother with a horrible , painful death . Carrying on smoking after seeing that was never an option for me .

Sorry to hear about your mother @hyphen
Strength

Back