Ksl mod help please

THE REAPER

Elite Vaper
LV

Awards
Mod does not want to fire keeps saying something about battery any help please. Look at mod screen thanks.

Attachments

• 20230424_094944.jpg
    20230424_094944.jpg
    179.4 KB · Views: 36
Mind telling us which batteries you are using. I have never seen a battery warning saying "high battery"

I would start by getting some cotton buds and cleaning the battery contacts.

Samsung 30Q, samsung 25R, and molicell battery. Tried all 3 but they aren't new batteries in fact they are almost done for, i did clean the terminals i have not opened it yet to inspect inside though. But the screen is also a bit blurry will take a photo of that quick.

And this is how the screen is.

Attachments

• 20230424_153430.jpg
    20230424_153430.jpg
    236.8 KB · Views: 27
Will open it up tonight at work maybe i see something hope its something simple. Will report back thanks

Well i found nothing last night or see anything obvious, but i found a video of a snow wolf saying the same message high battery and all he did wass stuff it with cotton to suck up any juice, but i did not see any juice. I will do it tonight stuff it with cotton and hope it works.

Well i found nothing last night or see anything obvious, but i found a video of a snow wolf saying the same message high battery and all he did wass stuff it with cotton to suck up any juice, but i did not see any juice. I will do it tonight stuff it with cotton and hope it works.
Seeing that you think it's moisture, try some silica gell packet

Maybe a trip to your local Dry Cleaners is in order, as they use a product called Arklone-P, or ... If you have a friend in the Pharmaceutical Industry, get some Carbon Tetrachloride ... You'll need to mooch about 500ml of it.

Then track down an empty plastic 2l ice cream container, or poach one of your wifes suitably sized Tupperware containers, along with a pair of nitrile gloves ...
Disassemble your mod, then go outdoors, (as the vapours are NOT good for ya!), and toss all the components into the ice cream container, along with the Arklone-P or Carbon Tetrachloride, and swirl all the bits around for a few minutes ... then remove the components, and allow to dry out for a few more minutes ... reassemble, and test.
You can rebottle the fluid for reuse too.
This will remove all juice, (and other obscene residues), hell, it even removes solder flux, and yet doesn't damage LED/LCD screen seals, conductive membranes, rubber capacitor seals and or plastics, which most aromatics such as Thinners and Acetone et al would.

Maybe a trip to your local Dry Cleaners is in order, as they use a product called Arklone-P, or ... If you have a friend in the Pharmaceutical Industry, get some Carbon Tetrachloride ... You'll need to mooch about 500ml of it.

Then track down an empty plastic 2l ice cream container, or poach one of your wifes suitably sized Tupperware containers, along with a pair of nitrile gloves ...
Disassemble your mod, then go outdoors, (as the vapours are NOT good for ya!), and toss all the components into the ice cream container, along with the Arklone-P or Carbon Tetrachloride, and swirl all the bits around for a few minutes ... then remove the components, and allow to dry out for a few more minutes ... reassemble, and test.
You can rebottle the fluid for reuse too.
This will remove all juice, (and other obscene residues), hell, it even removes solder flux, and yet doesn't damage LED/LCD screen seals, conductive membranes, rubber capacitor seals and or plastics, which most aromatics such as Thinners and Acetone et al would.
For some reason I just got this Pic in my head.
download (2).jpeg
:D

For some reason I just got this Pic in my head.
View attachment 272836
:D
OK OK ... there is another way ... almost as effective as the one above ... Disassemble the mod, wash it thoroughly with Ethanol, (Sanitiser without Aloe Vera), and a toothbrush ... then set the parts aside to dry off thoroughly overnight before reassembling and powering up.

OK OK ... there is another way ... almost as effective as the one above ... Disassemble the mod, wash it thoroughly with Ethanol, (Sanitiser without Aloe Vera), and a toothbrush ... then set the parts aside to dry off thoroughly overnight before reassembling and powering up.
The previous method sounds almost instant. If he could get some of that stuff it would be great.

Back