Kzn Vape Meet, Round 1

Yip, its time to get the ball rolling. Some serious shoes to fill!

rev is not allowed to lend other people his gear for any possible cloud chasing comps. the rest of us need a fair chance at second place :p

rev is not allowed to lend other people his gear for any possible cloud chasing comps. the rest of us need a fair chance at second place :p

You give me too much credit. I've seen you boys in the SUYWWACS threads. There's some coils there I wouldn't dream of building. I'm a simple 2/3 wrap kind of guy. I would however suggest you don't stand or sit next to me when I hit the firing button for the first time. :whew:

We're probably going to have to categorize these comps soon with the new regulated PV's having a Mech's only division and a regulated PV division. If my ZNA gets here on time, well from what I understand the evolve board has a 10Amp limit.

So 0.6ohms at 6V is 10Amps and that equals a 60W output. I don't see that kite flying in a competition :emo:

Last edited:
You give me too much credit. I've seen you boys in the SUYWWACS threads. There's some coils there I wouldn't dream of building. I'm a simple 2/3 wrap kind of guy. I would however suggest you don't stand or sit next to me when I hit the firing button for the first time. :whew:

We're probably going to have to categorize these comps soon with the new regulated PV's having a Mech's only division and a regulated PV division. If my ZNA gets here on time, well from what I understand the evolve board has a 10Amp limit.

So 0.6ohms at 6V is 10Amps and that equals a 60W output. I don't see that kite flying in a competition :emo:

@RevnLucky7, sorry for the thread hijack here, but 2/3 wraps sounds very low to me. Does that produce good flavour? I know you are talking about competitions here, but is that what you vape on normally?

@RevnLucky7, sorry for the thread hijack here, but 2/3 wraps sounds very low to me. Does that produce good flavour? I know you are talking about competitions here, but is that what you vape on normally?

Depending on the gauge of wire you use and which wire you use. It's not optimal for flavor, but it also depends on which liquid you're using.

I use this build in my funfuns.

When you guys get a date and everything for this set up, just PM either @Melinda or myself and we will send down a few goodies from Skyblue for your vapemeet :)

Right it is time to take the bull by the horns and start organising our very own "TASTY VAPE MEET" here in KZN

I propose SATURDAY 16 AUGUST

Venue: Either Durban North, Highway area or Gateway. (TBA)

Time: TBA

Please give me your suggestions.

Remember this is not about me organising the whole event it is about us KZN vapours getting together, having a few tasty vaping treats, meeting each other and having fun.

Hooowwwzzziiit

I'm in is it going to be a Thurs or a Sat?

highway area is fine for me

merged the tasty vape meet with the kzn vape meet round 1 thread, all under one umbrella now

thanx @denizenx i think that will help cause there is a lot of ppl in for this meet from that thread

Come on guys add your name to the list, lets make this epic

hoping to get some new cool stuff for the meet, at the moment its between the svd, 20w and kraken, igo w4, the 3d. new orders are the worst so many to choose

Thanks @Riyash . Very kind of you, but we would have to get a lot more enthusiasm going as so far only about 5 or 6 of us seem to think it is a good idea.

Kzn vape meet.... Sounds awesome.... Count me in

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Back