KZOR's Recipe Archive : Mint Toffee

Should i stop posting recipes?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hey @KZOR why closing the thread bud?
I was told by some previously mentioned lads that my juice is shit and i was hurt by those comments (i inherited my moms sensitive heart) but then members convinced me to ignore those individuals as they are jealous because of my level of activity and contributions and they themselves are just farts in the wind.
So .... will defo keep this thread alive as someone might like a few of the recipes. :)
Appreciate the concern m8.

@KZOR - please don't stop with your recipes. I am only starting now with my DIY and would like to try one or two of them. And I hope you will add more over time.

You do contribute extremely well here and I think there are many people that like your work and follow what you say quite closely.

Don't let comments from a few make you feel bad. Just soldier on.

@KZOR - please don't stop with your recipes. I am only starting now with my DIY and would like to try one or two of them. And I hope you will add more over time.

You do contribute extremely well here and I think there are many people that like your work and follow what you say quite closely.

Don't let comments from a few make you feel bad. Just soldier on.

Absolutely

Sent by iDad's iPhone

Thanks for the contributions @KZOR :D
85tFDXC.jpg

@KZOR, thanks for the help you have given me in the past. I really enjoy your recipes and this is one of my most watched threads on the forum. Please, please keep them coming!

Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi all

Some posts above were removed

Please from now on in this thread, lets not get personal. Its against forum rules.

If you are upset with someone, rather take it offline via PM or phone and not in public. Or report a post that offended you and let the Admin and Mod team deal with it. Getting into a battle is not a good thing. It makes you look bad and paints the forum in a bad light. And this applies to all parties.

Please guys, lets just move on from this.

Last edited by a moderator:
@KZOR - I always tried inventing my own juices and they never really hit the spot and I began becoming demotivated and thought of leaving the DIY way of life.

But then I tasted Frosteez and being a dessert lover i wished that I could have more of it.
I then decided to give DIY one last go and tried your cereal recipe and it was amazing.
I tweaked it a bit to suite my rich flavouring needs and it is literally the best juice I have ever created.My friends are constantly asking me if I could sell them some of it (after tasting it from my atties) and I really could not thank you more.

So thanks to you,I have now saved loads of money by creating one my all time favourite juices for less than half the cost.

Do not be demotivated bud,you're good.And when you're good,not everybody will appreciate it as much as most of us do.

Guys stop Trolling and move on.
If this thread gets to you than dont come on this thread and make your own diy thread.

Now that is a recipe to consider @KZOR - My mouth is watering just reading the recipe and if this is anything like Groot - then the Flavour Profile should be another “K-ICON” :clapclap::clapclap::clapclap::clapclap::clapclap::clapclap::clapclap:

@Spyro requested an adaptation of one of my recipes so that he could use it in his RTA since he was aware that i design my juices specifically for RDA's.
Because he enjoyed it so much i decided to post it here. Hope you enjoy it. :)
Steep : 3 days onwards but improves by the day
View attachment 118429 View attachment 118431

I finished this bottle in 2 days. A friend agreed that it was unbelievable. If possible I will be picking up at least 100mls on payday :)

Ps, I prefer the name on the bottle you gave me, strawberry threesome :p

Don't let the people get you down L, every bottle I bought is empty (got another empty in the car) :( wish I could get more tomorrow but payday is only a week away! Hope you're stocked up on flavours!

1516039626626..jpg

Really like this juice so decided to spend some more time refining it.
If you enjoy a "pine-nut" or "coco-pine" vibe then i strongly recommend you to give it a try.
Can be vaped off the bat but best after 4 days. :)
View attachment 119412 View attachment 119413

This juice is lekker!!! @KZOR hooked me up with some last week and it’s such a awesome refreshing juice - got that tropical vibe to it which makes it a perfect match with the heat here in the Cape at moment!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back