KZOR's Recipe Archive : Mint Toffee

Should i stop posting recipes?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
B.t.w ....... i created a poll in the beginning of the thread where members can cast a vote as to whether or not you want me to post recipes.

I am doing this because i received a pm last week from a member (who has posted in this thread) informing me that i am considered as a joke amongst the DIY masters or as he put it, " you are a laughing stock amongst the DIY heads".

I enjoy making juices and know that taste is very subjective. I honestly have no problems refraining from sharing but it has to be a decision based on your honesty. :) For all i know this bloke is making this up but the only way i will be able to know for sure if the members vote.

I will let the poll run for two weeks to be fair.

Please participate as i always prefer to know where i stand pertaining to certain aspects of my doings.

I am doing this because i received a pm last week from a member (who has posted in this thread) informing me that i am considered as a joke amongst the DIY masters or as he put it, " you are a laughing stock amongst the DIY heads".

And here I thought I was the only troll here ... this guy is stealing my thunder damnit!

@KZOR keep posting man, great stuff, and remember, don't feed the trolls. Except if it's me ;)

Fukc him and the motha fukcing High horse he road in on. What makes him such an expert in Juice making? you created recipes and tweaked it to your liking. You are kind enough to share and who knows, Their is one or 2 people out there that has the same taste preference. There is no hard and fast rule when it comes to Mixing Juice, its all just guide lines and we tweak according to how we like it.

Oh come now @KZOR, we have a whatsapp group and have regular braais to discuss and laugh at you

Seriously though, who actually cares, if even 1 person finds use in your recipes it's a big win. I don't know if you remember, but some time ago you gave me a recipe for a cereal, it was/is fantastic, a few tweaks to suite my tastes and vape it regularly. Taste is so subjective anyway, a lot of recipes I never make, I still get useful pairing from them. I would like to meet these DIY masters laughing at you as I for one have never experienced that type of attitude from any of our fellow DIYers on this forum

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

lol in all fairness you should name and shame the idiot that pm'd you that so we can laugh at him as he clearly doesn't understand the concept of this community!

No need to, I'm sure if he sees this thread he will pipe up.

Sent from my E2333 using Tapatalk

I did ask his permission to post the whole message, he read the pm but never responded.

He is probably one of those elitist dudes that think they invented vaping and only the 'DIY heads' are able to make proper juice to vape... if the recipe is good and the juice is good then to hell with who is laughing. If one or two of us likes the flava, then wtf are THEY laughing at? Reminds me of that CEO at Nestle that wants to OWN THE WATER supply... eliquid recipes is kinda like Linux vs MS lol...

Please don't stop. I recently got into DIY because juice here in Germany is kak duur and, in my opinion, nowhere near what I'm used to from South African manufacturers.

Being a total noob and impatient manchild I nearly gave up until I found some of your recipes. I mixed it, vaped it and immediately got sucked into the DIY blackhole. I like your recipes and it has provided a base for me to build knowledge on.

So what if someone does not like it? You do and I'm certain I'm not the only one who has found them very tasty as well.

Carry on and thanks for sharing.

@KZOR

Your DIY video spurred me on to accelerate my DIY vapemail purchase.
You made it look so easy
Keep on going
Am watching your recipes

I did ask his permission to post the whole message, he read the pm but never responded.

Name and shame, and post the PM. DIY'ers all have to start somewhere...

If that person's recipes are so amazing and they are so knowledgeable, then why aren't they sharing their knowledge?

@KZOR keep it up, you add value to the forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@KZOR ignore that pm. I personally find your recipes really good and love your vidz. He is just 1 cockwomble that wasnt breastfed as a child seeking attention

@KZOR I am yet to start my 1st attempt, but find your videos helpful. Keepim Comingp

Like @Rob Fisher said…. the Poll is a pretty definitive indication of what your fellow
Forumites think. Don't sweat that PM you got.
Daar is altyd een drol in die drink water

67113849.jpg

I am VERY tempted to get into DIY especially coming across threads like this so big up's to you @KZOR

Need to follow some of the advice on this Forum on DIY and start watching some Vids as i feel it would assist the wallet and experience in vaping.

Will keep an eye out for your future recipes and try them out when i make the move.

@Rob Fisher if you pull out your kit perhaps i can twist your arm for a "Cooking lesson" :D

Hi @KZOR - On 11/11/2016 - you posted a thread - My best cream Soda recipe :) called YodaSoda.

This thread is KZOR's juice recipes.

You refer to your "Tweaked" Cream Soda recipe YodaSoda in this thread - are you referring to the same recipe ???

Now - on this thread - just reading all of the above - I would like to draw your attention to the following.

In the thread - your best Cream Soda recipe - you will see a chat between your good self + @Soutie and I regarding your Cream Soda - Lime Milkshake and my entry into DIY.

Well - I made your two recipes and let me offer you a very warm and kind word of great and sincere appreciation for your information because the flavours were exactly as you described - so @KZOR - Thank You :aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa:

Back