KZOR's Reviews : Wotofo Coil Kit & Coil jig

Nice comparison video @KZOR , lovely job on those coils and getting them all spot on for your comparison, I think its time you get your coiling badge.

Fantastic review meneer! It all comes together in the end for a solid review on the pick of the crop. I'm thrilled that the Goon finally has a rival I'm and glad I got a CSMNT as I echo your views. I have all of them except the LP and might reconsider my misconceptions...
I can appreciate the effort it took to put this together and must give you kudos for a fantastic job!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@Rude Rudi
Thanks alot for the kind words.
I wanted to get the Apocalypse Gen but see no point since it will have a flavor too close to those in my collection that it makes no sense spending all that moola on it. Very glad i have the LP ....best looking RDA out of them all. :)
Cannot wait to review the Kryten RDA. :)

That was a superb video @KZOR !
Full marks sir

Talk about effort and passion - congrats

I loved the way you showed all the decks bare, then coiled, then wicked
Very interesting and informative

Also loved it when you were describing the flavour of the island style juice - that was a great moment in the video.

Thanks for sharing the video @KZOR - i enjoyed every minute - including the lovely intro to the five contenders!

Great video @KZOR and great RDA collection.
Im Glad to see the Goon 24 is still sitting ontop with the new big boys after so many months since its release date.

For me the Goon 24 is the best RDA of 2016

Cant wait for your review on the Kryten its going to be one i definatly want to see and when you do get it please compare it to todays winner.

I think its important to have a RDA that is a benchmark to compare all new RDA's too.

Once again big up to you for taking your precious time out to bring us this epic comparison.

Peace brother...

Vape on....

Great stuff brother.
Enjoyed those naughty little giggles way more than I should have.

Now. Don't you dare stop posting your videos here I enjoy them too much!

And then. Which of those RDAs are considered HE, if any?

Sent from my iPhone 7+ using Tapatalk

As always, great video @KZOR. Had to laugh for the hold on let me go back moments. Had my eye on the mad dog RDA for a while now but after trying the CSMNT when I visited @KZOR in the week and seeing this show down I guess a CSMNT is on the cards instead.

Sent from my E2333 using Tapatalk

As always, great video @KZOR. Had to laugh for the hold on let me go back moments. Had my eye on the mad dog RDA for a while now but after trying the CSMNT when I visited @KZOR in the week and seeing this show down I guess a CSMNT is on the cards instead.

The mad dog is a fantastic RDA with a very generous juice well which makes it very versatile. I use the mad dog for "day time" use and the rest after hours purely based on that.

The mad dog is a fantastic RDA with a very generous juice well which makes it very versatile. I use the mad dog for "day time" use and the rest after hours purely based on that.

I only use Rda's when I'm at home and opt for rta's when I'm out and about. So not too phased on juice well depth. But good info. Will keep it in mind maybe I get both and see how the mad dog holds up at work.

Want to ask everyone that watches my videos a huge favor.
When you watch a video or give a like in the forums then it does not register in the youtube channel.
Could you please click on the youtube icon (bottom right) as soon as the video opens.
CLICK LINK.jpg
Your views and likes should then register on my account. :)
Will be highly appreciated. :star::star::star::star::star:
Thanks

When you watch a video or give a like in the forums then it does not register in the youtube channel.
Could you please click on the youtube icon (bottom right) as soon as the video opens.
View attachment 84054
Thanks

Done!! Im still busy watching the Vid, Good stuff!

View attachment 84054
Thanks
Nice review and done!

@KZOR, why not Create a hyperlink in the forum post to the video instead of embedding it in the post. In this manner it opens the video in YouTube and should contribute to your viewed status?

@KZOR, why not Create a hyperlink in the forum post to the video instead of embedding it in the post. In this manner it opens the video in YouTube and should contribute to your viewed status?

Yeah. That way, even if I view it in tapatalk, it'll route me to YouTube.

Sent from my iPhone 7+ using Tapatalk

Nice vid, but yah. I doubt I'll be getting one of those.

Once you find your rhythm with the goon Lp you will not be disappointed.
The goon has a easier build and deeper juice well. Flavour is on par with both but the lp is better looking. :)
Just look at it. :)

View attachment 83079
Nice presentation K, 528 customs does fine work and you'll have hours of vapeing pleasure I'm sure.

eYooorrrh, nice review @KZOR. I got distracted at one point and my hearing went a bit dyslexic. All I heard was " look at how deep that fat head screws go in, nice n deep" . I was like wait what? that's what she said.

Just uploaded my first impression of the Apocalypse Gen2 RDA. :)
Nice review @KZOR, I have the Apocalypse Gen2 RDA as well. I noticed something in your video that could be why you needed to turn the deck upside down to keep the clamps open, one of your clamps are upside down, the beveled edge should be at the bottom. Also try putting the higher coil leg on the outer post hole, it leaves more room for your wick, like this. Interested in seeing our follow up video after some useIMG_20170213_103830.jpg

Back