KZOR's Reviews : Wotofo Coil Kit & Coil jig

Ordered some customs tips from @hands which I will do some close-ups of in a mini-review about them after I receive them later next week.
Jacques (aka hands) is including two extra STUNNING 510 tips in the shipment for the sole purpose of me giving them away to two lucky subscribers during that review.

Just a reminder of the @hands driptip give-away later next week. :)

I'm off to Cash Converters now! I always borrow Anthea's Hair Dryer and the first thing that happens is the little white ring gets blown under the bed!

I'm off to Cash Converters now! I always borrow Anthea's Hair Dryer and the first thing that happens is the little white ring gets blown under the bed!
I re-wrapped all my batts on Sunday and this drove me nuts! I actually have also been meaning to ask about some oxidisation that I found on two of my batts, and how safe they still are. But I haven't got around to it, guess I will find out the hard way! :think:

hands, Today at 02:09 ........ lol ...... die tips hou jou besig. :)

ek sal vir jou link stuur .....dit is 'n plaaslike verskaffer van labaratorium toerusting vir skole

Absolutely fabulous video, you have convinced me to go "DIY", or to be really corny and please don't take this the wrong way, "you had me at hallo". I was, and not ashamed to admit, scared to dabble in this chemistry. Family and friends kept asking me when I was going to start making juice, I simply ignored them hoping that they "would go away".
Busy placing my order based on all your recommendations but please, could you be so kind as to let me know where I can purchase that magical hot-plate stirrer (does it come with the magnet?). Will go hunting for the digital scale and glass beaker(s) tomorrow.
Also, I am totally in agreement with @RichJB as to your presentation skills, well done mate, wish I could sit and present, but in my line of work, always in a suit and in an auditorium or a boardroom.
Keep up the damn fine videos, very much appreciated.

Those heatguns are quite cheap at Builders Warehouse and similar stores too. I bought one because I went through a craze of trying to make my own bows from PVC. Until I realised that what is dirt cheap PVC piping in the States is about twice as thick as what we get here.

Welcome to DIY, @DarkSide. Within a month you will be asking "Why didn't I do this sooner?" Enjoy the ride.

Last edited:
Thanks for the positive comments ....... I have fun doing it. Comes easy when you are a educator with 17 years of experience behind him. :)
Just find it hard to do informative reviews on hardware since SA is always and few weeks/months behind the rest of the world and when it gets shipped to us then 20 overseas folk have done reviews on youtube already.
Planning to do a review on "hands" tips next and also spoke to Benji (@Oupa from Vapour Mountain) and he agreed that I can do a video about him, his products and facility early next year.

where I can purchase that magical hot-plate stirrer (does it come with the magnet?)

http://www.bmseducation.co.za/index.php/catalogsearch/result/?q=stirrer

The stirrer I got from them but the 25mm magnet I found was to small for the 250ml glass beaker I use. So I ordered a 45mm magnet from someone else.

Thanks for the positive comments ....... I have fun doing it. Comes easy when you are a educator with 17 years of experience behind him. :)
Just find it hard to do informative reviews on hardware since SA is always and few weeks/months behind the rest of the world and when it gets shipped to us then 20 overseas folk have done reviews on youtube already.
Planning to do a review on "hands" tips next and also spoke to Benji (@Oupa from Vapour Mountain) and he agreed that I can do a video about him, his products and facility early next year.

http://www.bmseducation.co.za/index.php/catalogsearch/result/?q=stirrer

The stirrer I got from them but the 25mm magnet I found was to small for the 250ml glass beaker I use. So I ordered a 45mm magnet from someone else.

Than you Kind Sir, you really do have a knack for story telling....First you tell me the magnet that you "found" was too small...and just where did you find this or must I use Google....then you say "someone else" supplied you with a bigger magnet....Dame Agatha Christie could have learnt a thing or two from you!

Nice Review @KZOR

I was also planing on doing a diy review but you beat me too it :)

I think it was very much needed your last 2 reviews as i think there are alot of vapers who want to diy but just dont know where to start or what to buy so big up to you bud. :)

I say. Screw it.
Do the hardware reviews, I've come across a couple of tank/rda reviews from the mainstream reviewers that say it's an awesome product with flavour for days, and then you see a bunch of those up for sale in the classifieds.
That tells me, these reviewers all give good reviews to products so as not to piss of the manufacturer.
IMHO, we need someone to tell us, "guys, this R1000 atty is a "Zuma" steer clear. "

So yeah, keep the reviews coming, I for one enjoy them

Sent from my iPhone 7+ using Tapatalk

Case in point.
Now go watch Rip Trippers review, and you'll see what I mean

Sent from my iPhone 7+ using Tapatalk

Back