KZOR's Reviews : Wotofo Coil Kit & Coil jig

Glad to see i still have a forum member or two watching my videos. Thought everyone has gotten tired of my vids since the likes are few and far between.
Thanks m8.

No dont worry, I am pretty sure the people here are watching

i think since you not linking the vid in the post here thats why less people are liking the post itself

I can see you buying a Billet next :--P, as you say "Don't deny it till you try it" anyways...... looking forward to your BB review:makeup::*.

Or the Cyclone or Divo Rob, of course...

More the Divo or Hornet... I'm still annoyed by the KAK Cyclones that came in in the last batch... the original Cyclones with the concave deck yes certainly... but the ones with the new flat deck are a crap shoot.

More the Divo or Hornet... I'm still annoyed by the KAK Cyclones that came in in the last batch... the original Cyclones with the concave deck yes certainly... but the ones with the new flat deck are a crap shoot.

Ya, sorry Rob, I meant the Hornet -
And you are right, the Cyclone chaps were mad to stop the concave deck.

I found the concave deck required a high build and the flat deck you had to build as low as possible for the same flavour.
My experience anyways.
The hadaly I can't get the flavour I get from my other atties but still a decent flavour atty.

At long last i have purchased a Hadaly 22 mm RDA and it is a very nice atty. A definite for all those vapers that prefer single builds. :)

Wonderful video @KZOR
Love your enthusiasm and the little chirps every now and then!
Looks like a winner, thanks for sharing
The expression you gave when you took your second toot was classic! Hehe

@KZOR maybe I should update the wifes RX300 to 400W and then leave it with you for a few days then you could review it for your channel?Not that its such a great device or anything,but could be an interesting vid,you could do a 400W cloud check

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@KZOR - you might have to do the 400W test outside?
Could be great
Maybe some meaty coils in the gorilla Goooooon!

@KZOR I enjoyed your Hadaly review. Keep the reviews coming. You are very real and sincere in your videos and I hope your channel grows.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lekka vid @KZOR, so how does the flavour of the hadaly stack up against your other Rda's?

Sent from my E2333 using Tapatalk

Agree.

Since I don't do MTL at all, the Hornet never got more than a couple of short sessions before being relegated to storage. So with it the 2/2011 Reo OG Mini 14500 that it was bought for was also set aside. I had high hopes for the Hornet (one of only 2 BF's I knew of that could fit in the OG's well), but as the last brand new original BF Hornet I could find "worldwide" I just couldn't bring myself to drilling it out for DLH's.

Never messed with the newer version at all, but my 2 concave deck 2013 Cyclones drilled out for DLH's are still among the best BF RDA's I have for the Reos. I got them very early in my Reos days, and they shelved most of the 8 RM2's, a couple of RM3's and other false start BF atty's I bought for the Reos. The Cyclones haven't been used for a long time either though because around 75%-80% of my Reos have also not been used for a long time.

Vaping is a tangled web...

Back