Rob Fisher

ECIGSSA Admin
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
FINES MASTER
LV

Awards
The Legal RDA SE - Collaboration with Legals Mods, Vapezoo and Deesan Technology in Malaysia!

Not sure why I bought this RDA because I don't usually do dual coils or squonking or 810 drip tips. But this is a first-class Squonking RDA with brilliant flavour! Doesn't seem to over-squonk, great airflow range and the flavour is spot on! I brought out the Vicious Ant Spade Squonker to drive the Legal RDA SE. The VA Spade is still one of the best Squonkers made! The easy-remove bottle for filling is one of the best things about it... and the DNA75C.

Very happy I bought this one!
Legal RDA SE 1.jpgLegal RDA SE 2.jpgLegal RDA SE 3.jpgLegal RDA SE 4.jpgLegal RDA SE 5.jpgLegal RDA SE 6.jpgLegal RDA SE 7.jpgLegal RDA SE 8.jpg

Last edited:
This is a really lovely looking rda the airflow control knob style which airflow do you prefer uncle @Rob Fisher ?It seems most of the rdas released are being released In Malaysia and Indonesia I think and can't seem to see who sells them anyway hopefully it will get stocked here

I wonder if this RDA would sell more if it was called "ILLEGAL" and not "LEGAL"
8--)

This is a really lovely looking rda the airflow control knob style which airflow do you prefer uncle @Rob Fisher ?It seems most of the rdas released are being released In Malaysia and Indonesia I think and can't seem to see who sells them anyway hopefully it will get stocked here

@Mzr I doubt very much it will be released here. My guess is it would be way too pricey for the average vaper. This is a pity because it's a really lovely RDA!

I will then have to do some searching online as I would like to get this and the alexa Z rda or at least one of them in the future if that is just a pricey I'll just wait for you to get the Alexa z rda and do a review;) of it thank uncle @Rob Fisher

Back