Lemon Cream - Recipe Request

baksteen8168

Useful Idiot
LV

Awards
Hello all DIY Guru's

Looking for a great lemon biscuit juice recipe. Something close to Creamy Clouds - Lemon Biscuit would be awesome!

Thanks

One of the most popular recipes on ATF is sugar cookies and cream by chrisdvr1. At one stage he had a recipe "lemon sugar cookies and cream", which is now removed, but all the did was to add 1.5% of FA Lemon Sicily to the basic sugar cookies and cream recipe. I did mix the lemon one and noted at the time that I do not taste much lemon - but then I love lots of lemon in juices. So, play around with the lemon.

One of the most popular recipes on ATF is sugar cookies and cream by chrisdvr1. At one stage he had a recipe "lemon sugar cookies and cream", which is now removed, but all the did was to add 1.5% of FA Lemon Sicily to the basic sugar cookies and cream recipe. I did mix the lemon one and noted at the time that I do not taste much lemon - but then I love lots of lemon in juices. So, play around with the lemon.
I was advised to get Cap Juicy Lemon and I've not looked back. With my lemon mix, seeing I added vanilla custard and cream, it needed a good amount of time to steep before it started tasting really good.

Back