Let's tempt fate.

YeOldeOke

Elite Vaper
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
In more than a decade of vaping, I've never had a tank glass break. Not one. Nada. :cool:

I think I'm missing out on the whole vaping experience thing.

Two years, no breaks... my wife has however eliminated 4 bubble tanks in her 18 months.

One break for me, many years ago. The problem with a cylindrical mod is that it's easy to knock over, which is what I did - on to the marble kitchen-counter. Since then, I place it in a Beanies Coffee jar. :-D The "rag" over the top is to prevent the mod from knocking against the glass.

Beanies jar.jpg

Broke 3 in 2 years... Twisp Tyko AIO and OBS Engine MTL... both on Pitstops. Third was was Gas Mods Kree 24mm when doing my first build and over tightened the tip.

Have broken plenty, but none in the last two years. Interestingly I stopped drinking two years ago.

You smash alot of devices in ship repair..
My worst is 510 pins.. I've broken f
More 520 connectors than I have glasses.. 10+

I have broken 4 glasses in total since I've have started vaping, first one was on a smoke baby beast tank then my bubble glass on my fatality then the straight glass shortly after, the last glass I broke was on my reload 24, the O ring was too fat and as I was tightening it down it just cracked straight down the middle.

Way too many. So badly so that I carry two spare glasses.

Think I'm on 4 or 5 broken now. Broke my straight glass and bubble glass within a two week period on my md rta. Now I'm paranoid and have these ugly vape bands on all my tanks.

IMG_20210318_190110.jpg

Was bound to happen... no drops, was vaping, heard a small pop and had juice leaking all over my hand. Guess it was too tight and the glass eventually failed?1B37AF4B-0358-444B-8FB5-4DD022F47C00.jpeg

I don't think I've ever owned a tank without breaking it's glass. Literally not once... Ever. Must be over 20 by now.

Was bound to happen... no drops, was vaping, heard a small pop and had juice leaking all over my hand. Guess it was too tight and the glass eventually failed?View attachment 226489
I normally vape DL around 35-45W 0.4 - 0.5'ish coil single, maybe 0.25'ish dual. I like a slightly warmish vape, cannot handle hot vape. Recently i tried a dual coil build of 0.1Ω and apart from having to try to survive the attack from hell :D with the hot vape, the first thing I noticed was how hot my juice was getting in the tank. Bloody hot. I wonder if these sudden cracks may be a result of that type of vaping?

I normally vape DL around 35-45W 0.4 - 0.5'ish coil single, maybe 0.25'ish dual. I like a slightly warmish vape, cannot handle hot vape. Recently i tried a dual coil build of 0.1Ω and apart from having to try to survive the attack from hell :D with the hot vape, the first thing I noticed was how hot my juice was getting in the tank. Bloody hot. I wonder if these sudden cracks may be a result of that type of vaping?
This was an Ether with a 0.8 coil, vaping at 16W, so definitely not that. My money is on over tightening on this one.

I've had a few broken - that's why when I got the two Gear RTAs, I opted for the plastic instead of the glass (you get two options - plastic and glass in the pack).

My turn today - not a glass, but the tip of a dropper. And just as I had almost filled the tank. I couldn't find the tip so it must be in the tank. A whole tankful of juice down the drain ;(

FFS!!!!! Been a while since my last CRACK!!!!! Tauren Beest out of commission until further notice....

:-@:-@:-@:-@:-@

20210611_084429.jpg

Back