Like a BOSS

Mattj4l/Vapor

IN OHMS WE TRUST
LV

Awards
Sup people
Just thought I'd share this with you guy, my brother's first ever mod, I swear this is no joke, he has never smoked and he knew nothing about vape and thought about it to skip the stink sticks and begin with vaping, so I pulled a few strings and got him sorted with a Sigelei 100w and an Aerotank mega.
20141005_193014.jpg

100W must be pretty hectic, would be interesting to see what can be done with a dripper on that :p may need some of that ceramic coating that they use on the space shuttles for your throat though.

100W must be pretty hectic, would be interesting to see what can be done with a dripper on that :p may need some of that ceramic coating that they use on the space shuttles for your throat though.

I think he is going to buy everything that's needed to do his first rebuild coil.

I've tried mine at 100W and it's a very warm vape. Not too hot for me, but I won't vape like that the whole day. I normally switch between 40W and 50W now and then. I like a nice luke warm vape. Don't like cool vapes.

I've tried mine at 100W and it's a very warm vape. Not too hot for me, but I won't vape like that the whole day. I normally switch between 40W and 50W now and then. I like a nice luke warm vape. Don't like cool vapes.

I know 100W felt like breathing in lava t's way to hot, now ruining on 30W and it feels great.

Also has so much to do with your build. I guess the point of having 100W, is you can build an unusually high ohm coil (Lots of wire) and make it heat up like a low ohm coil, so you get lots of surface area, but without sacrificing ramp up time.

Also has so much to do with your build. I guess the point of having 100W, is you can build an unusually high ohm coil (Lots of wire) and make it heat up like a low ohm coil, so you get lots of surface area, but without sacrificing ramp up time.
To achieve the 100w you have to build a sub ohm coil tho
Maximum voltage is 7V. That means u have to build 0.5 ohm anyways

@Tom, sorry I didn't really make a my point very well. What i meant is that you can make that 0.5ohm coil, chuck like a 0.3 or 0.2ohm coil, with that power.

All my coils are sub ohm anyway :)

Back