Likes, Trophy Points, Etc.

Ok, I am prepared to nominate....let me just quickly remove my location:). And for threatening other members Your Honour should add at least another elephant.

Yes it is a unanimous decision by the full sitting of senior judges! Guilty as SIN on two accounts... the first for the original infraction... and an extra Rhino for intimidation! :D

R10.jpg
R20.jpg

It's time! http://www.ecigssa.co.za/donate/

I will plead guilty on 1 account; being not help full to the Iron Lady aka Metal Liz, but on the name thing not (the ct has been explained long ago on one of the threads plus seeing that we don't have an administrator yet to change it to plain johan)

I will plead guilty on 1 account; being not help full to the Iron Lady aka Metal Liz, but on the name thing not (the ct has been explained long ago on one of the threads plus seeing that we don't have an administrator yet to change it to plain johan)
You were not fined for the name thing, it was mentioned in passing. For not helping (one) and for intimidating (two).

Before I could even submit a plea bargain I was found guilty! What happened to Dicey's Rule of Law? :D
Ps. This was fun - I paid my dues.

I am interested in the name thing though @johanct

Before I could even submit a plea bargain I was found guilty! What happened to Dicey's Rule of Law? :D
Ps. This was fun - I paid my dues.

This is much more a Kangaroo court Johan! We know very little about Dicey's Rule of law or any other law in general! :D

You a good man! :p

I normally use use johanct on technical forums as ct stands for craftech (name of my business) @devdev

LOL! So its got nothing to do with Cape Town at all

No @devdev , maybe I should ask the new administrator to change my forum name to feng zhi hui (name that the chinese gave me back in the mid 90's).

Scanned Document.jpg

feng zhi hui - meaning on that?

feng zhi hui - meaning on that?

To shorten the meaning (each character in chinese is actually a picture gram): forward straight and upright or honest - it actually came from me being very "straight forward from the heart" without diplomacy when negotiating with them.

To shorten the meaning (each character in chinese is actually a picture gram): forward straight and upright or honest - it actually came from me being very "straight forward from the heart" without diplomacy when negotiating with them.
And you believe him, @devdev. On this day of the year?

That's actually really cool.

They would probably call me "Foreign devil who likes drinking and doesn't trust any food we offer him"

They would probably call me "Foreign devil who likes drinking and doesn't trust any food we offer him"

Food! I won't call it food

@devdev your Chinese name then: YIN LIAO TSAN

Back