Load Shedding

And petrol went up yesterday..

This country is going to the dogs man.. Not cool anymore

Wet coals, really, that is freaking inefficient of Eskom and negligent.

Coal being like the primary ingredient, one would think that they would find ways to keep the stuff dry.
In general coal stockpiles are sprayed with water to suppress dust and to prevent hot spots in the stockpile. So the wet coal story is just a convenient excuse I think.

guys , i am sitting here quietly giggling at all of this - at home - Bulawayo , we have a daily powercut , average is 10 hours but can be upto 14 hrs .

lights out at the office = home time

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

lucky you !!!

lights not yet out at the office as yet , needs to go at around 3 so i can call it a day too

Zuma probably throwing a party tonight so he needs power for his jumping castle

our power at Newlands CPT was also off from around 10am to 12pm
unfortunately we have generators at work however they dont power the air con
and i have a office with no outside windows , try vaping in that for an hour or 2, all i can say is when i opened my door it looked like i was coming out of a burning building lol

Thanks to the load shedding surprise today, I can only come on to the forum now, my cell was of, my eGo-C Twist was flat, could not wash my washing, or tumble dry the load that was finished. Today is totally a blue Thursday!! It was off from 9 till 11, and then again from 12 till 12:30.

Aaaarg f@# L/S in Pta East 15H30

Send from Android device using Tapatalk

Almost lik
our power at Newlands CPT was also off from around 10am to 12pm
unfortunately we have generators at work however they dont power the air con
and i have a office with no outside windows , try vaping in that for an hour or 2, all i can say is when i opened my door it looked like i was coming out of a burning building lol
Almost like Bob Marley was there! Hehe.

And there we are off again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We also had some load shedding here in Rivonia for about 3 hours from 09:00. Also have a generator but was then the rush to get everyone plugged into the red plug! And when power was restored all the MAC's lost power and corrupted their mail databases! O joy! Running around like a chicken without a head rebuilding databases like a machine! I really hate eks dom. Bastards!

Ja
Been living in za ( cape town ) for 4.5 years and luckily never have it yet . Not looking forward this if is the future
We been having load shredding all day long. Got to love BEE. Why, beeecause, now even ilectricity is on strike. Eish, sommer masimba.

Pta East back on again after one and a half hours

still at the office darn lights didn't go out :eek:

no power at home tho :rolleyes:

Living 20km from a Nuclear Power Station and still having load shedding. Must be all the power being exported to our dictatorship neighbors. Just another reason why I will not vote for the ANC. No jokes, this is completely pathetic. Next step for me=Solar Panels, Wind Turbines and a herd of pigs, I can use their doo doo to make methane to cook on.

I think maybe those Doomsday Preppers had it spot on, except not in the 1st world country. Feel like going camping until this is over. Oh well, I knew there was a reason for coil building, now I just got to figure out how to charge the vape with solar power.

Guys have a look at stage 3, mine is everyday from 06:00 - 10:30

Back