Lockdown diaries - COVID-19 matters!

What are you going to be doing during the lockdown?

• At home. I’m non essential

Votes: 70 41.2%
  • Working. The virus doesn’t scare me

Votes: 41 24.1%
  • On standby

Votes: 10 5.9%
  • Working from home. Too essential to take any risk!

Votes: 66 38.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
DStv channel 403 live. Including over 160cases of corruption. Over 100 officials being fingered, sorry probed

So in a nutshell.

At the end of May. We may or not be changed to level 3.
Metros that are most affected will stay on higher levels (think CPT JHB DBN PE).

Oh! this story is starting to rev me up . There is going to be food riots and people are tired of restrictions on items to buy , people want to move in or out of rentals but can't carry on with their lives.:mad:

Dit is hoe ek nou voel maar eks Homer
1743676f9797d3cc7962935c1df799f4.jpg

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

All I got was.... So the plan is there is a plan but that will be outlined according to plan at sometime within the plan?

Absolutely a waste of time.

All I got was.... So the plan is there is a plan but that will be outlined according to plan at sometime within the plan?

Absolutely a waste of time.
Yeah and most all the major financial hubs and business hubs are hotspots....
follow me, I'm right behind you
OK the shxtshow continues - nothing changed , now go wash your hands . The End:mad:

Basically what he didn't say is were still screwed. What he said was other areas is less screwed. What he meant is he not screwed!

Day 47- 11:00
I decided to sleep late , there is no rush to do anything or go anywhere. I am not fully awake yet , need Coke first and will hunt news later , I am gatvol of this exercise and need to return to a form of normal . Received like 1/2 my salary yesterday from UIF , WHY? Dunno , I get paid end of the month ...strange.
We had 4 robbers running around here in Orange Grove , they held up a shop in Louis Botha ave , shot 2 people [crossfire] and we were asked on groups to stay indoors [lockdown in lockdown ?] Sirens and vans :cop1:all over the place and everybody looking for a guy in a red shirt , Saps just reported they captured 2 . 2 still missing 1 wounded.

At least that broke the monotony of lockdown @ARYANTO!

Example , I live in KARAKAMOER ,population 27 , no covid, my John Deere breaks down , need new pulley gasket and waterpump , I AM FCKD, Jhb is on stage 5 , so , I can't order , drive through to Jhb or ask uncle Piet to pick it up for me , so no plowing , planting , no mielies for 2021
- this people's brains sits in their assxoles.

This is just creating a thriving blackmarket system , prices of every ''illegal'' item is going to SKYROCKET out of the atmosphere ,say R20.00 for a gwhai - make that 50 -each .Guess my mixing at 3 and 6% is going to drop to .5% to save nic...I am so bedonnerd , I can't sleep at all.

This is just creating a thriving blackmarket system , prices of every ''illegal'' item is going to SKYROCKET out of the atmosphere ,say R20.00 for a gwhai - make that 50 -each .Guess my mixing at 3 and 6% is going to drop to .5% to save nic...I am so bedonnerd , I can't sleep at all.

Night shift clock out 7am:wave1:

Prison sentence - day 48
Not talking today , too bedonnerd still after the moerse let down last night , we are in kindergarden with a shitty wet nurse in charge .:sick:

Back