Looking for Cheap Setup (Starter Kit)

RuanVAPEG

New Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi guys. Im looking for a cheap, basic starter kit, mod + bat + tank or rda.. Can be really cheap.. just looking to get back to vaping. Had the Sigelei 150w with Velocity, so i know my sheeet.. Maybe a kangertec subbox or something in that line? Please if anyone has anything laying around for really cheap, ill appreciate it.

Thanks Guys

Ipv4s black + 2 x 18650 (efest 2900mah) + kenny 22 clone sliver
You can pm me if interested.

Hi guys. Im looking for a cheap, basic starter kit, mod + bat + tank or rda.. Can be really cheap.. just looking to get back to vaping. Had the Sigelei 150w with Velocity, so i know my sheeet.. Maybe a kangertec subbox or something in that line? Please if anyone has anything laying around for really cheap, ill appreciate it.

Thanks Guys

Hey Check Out My Post. http://www.ecigssa.co.za/big-bundle-sale.t21065/

I stick 50-R 400
Bellus RTA-R 300
Subtank Mini- R 200
Crius- RTA-R 300

I am in Kuilsrivier- not too far from you

Stuff is very well kept

Hwsit ? selling my setup to fund new gear.its a pressa 100w device with battery.velocity v2 Rda and bellus rta its all one month old and has all the accessories and extras that come with the atomisers. R1600

Hi, @RuanVAPEG - I could ask my daughter in law if she wants to sell her black Subox kit. Had a few knocks so I am sure she won't ask much. Please PM me if interested.

Hi, I have a cuboid that you can have. Its got a few scratches, but still in working order. If you pay for shipping its yours!

Back