LP raw alu REO grand for sale

ET

Vaping Addict
Supporting Vendor
VIP
LV

Awards
It's time for a change so i'm putting my reo up for sale to fund a new and different setup.
For sale here is one LP raw alumunium (stripped the paint off mine) REO grand. Comes with 3 reo juice bottles, one reomiser 2 atty and self mchuyvered bottom fed plume veil dripper. As you can see from the pictures the plumeveil needs an adaptor to fit right, something a bit wonky there.
Price is 1500 plus shipping if needed. Location : Pinetown, KZN

additional info : reo has gold contacts, rm2 airhole drilled to 1.5mm, it's a little over a year old, normal wear and tear, nothing a good polish won't sort out

DSC_0428.JPG DSC_0427.JPG DSC_0068.JPG

Last edited:
Hi @ET

Perhaps you should give some comments on
- the general condition of the Reo
- whether it has the sub-ohm gold contacts
- whether youve modified the airhole on the RM2
- whether it comes with a battery or any spares?

Good luck with the sale. Raw aluminium is an awesome finish

Hi @ET

Perhaps you should give some comments on
- the general condition of the Reo
- whether it has the sub-ohm gold contacts
- whether youve modified the airhole on the RM2
- whether it comes with a battery or any spares?

Good luck with the sale. Raw aluminium is an awesome finish

OP updated

And i need one that i can use to modify it with a Sx350j chip ! Will have to speak to my boss first :blush:

Congrats on the sale, @ET.

And congrats on getting a great device @RooiRoman. Also, most welcome to the forum. If you feel like it please introduce yourself at the end of this thread: http://www.ecigssa.co.za/introduce-yourselves.t24/

When you have that Reo in hand, please post a pic in the Reo Mail thread so your official Reonaut badge can be issued.
Thank you will do.
This is actually just a bargaining tool to get my Reo out of my girlfriends hands!
Had to resort to my back up mod when she started to vape!

Thank you will do.
This is actually just a bargaining tool to get my Reo out of my girlfriends hands!
Had to resort to my back up mod when she started to vape!
Oh, so your are already a Reonaut! Now the task is ever greater - you have to post your Reo in the Reo Mail thread and your girlfriend has to join (if not a member) and post a pic of the new Reo in that thread!

Back