Maggie Follett

Bugger. I gave you a great plug, naturally, and especially mentioned all Cape suppliers. Subbies must have removed.
Hey, no problem. That article still about 1000 % better than anything published in South Africa so far.

Absolutely magnificent article, it totally demystifies the whole vaping scene and lets folks make up their own minds regarding the appeal. That is excellent, thank you so much. Your article was very well structured and easy for anyone to follow. I absolutely love the hidden jibes at all the false press that has been going around about ecigs.

This article, for those who will take the effort to read through it, will change the hearts and minds of folks who have been lied to by mass media over the last few years. Demistifying, destigmatizing, Enthuasistic and Energy Filled, I totally loved it, thank you so much.

Wonderful compliment. I'm glowing with pride now. xxx!!! Very sad that ecigssa wasn't mentioned, but one can't have it all. It's a miracle they didn't hurt my painstakingly-wrought copy.

HERE'S THE END BIT THAT WAS EDITED OUT, FYI

"Walk-in (and online) Cape Town outlets include BSquare Vaping (LiQua brand), VapeMOB, Digital Berry, Lekka Vapors, Vape Africa and VapOR. Various local tobacconists stock DiGiCig and DiGiLiQ (also available online). Other Cape retailers supply by appointment and/or online, such as Valley Vapour, Vape Store, Vapour Mountain, Cape Vaping Supplies, Just B Juices, Electrostix, Vape Den and VapeX Customs, and SubOhm Vapor (premium ‘artisanal’ e-juice) is coming soon. A plethora of other reliable vendors exists countrywide … but before you commit to (or denounce) the notion of vaping, do your own research."

"A popular forum, www.ecigssa.co.za, provides facts, friendly advice and detailed supplier information."

That was a great article.

Well done @Vaper Rising

As someone who spends a large part of his working hours writing and drafting documents I can appreciate the amount of work and thought that must have gone into your piece.

This kind of exposure can only be good for us, my only wish is that it was syndicated and published countrywide.

Well done :)

Well done @Vaper Rising

As someone who spends a large part of his working hours writing and drafting documents I can appreciate the amount of work and thought that must have gone into your piece.

This kind of exposure can only be good for us, my only wish is that it was syndicated and published countrywide.

Well done :)

Thank you so much. The reason I'm probably still so bloody impoverished after all these years is because I'm just not a hack. Although fairly well-published, I only really enjoy writing about what moves me, and try to instil passion, artistry and integrity into everything that appears in print. It took over a week of research and personal experience just to start the piece. I also had the most amazing help, as a total beginner, from two Cape suppliers, who went out of their way - unsolicited - to assist me on the vaping path, although I had already ordered a (pretty crap) eGo starter kit online, to start my journey. And then I met another. Who knows? Maybe the piece will be syndicated. In the meantime, as long as you retain the Cape Times link, and my name, feel free to share. Lekker, man! x

Back