Mech mode

Renoster

Love a CLOUDY day!!
LV

Awards
Hey guys, I purchased a vgod pro 150 with vgod pro rda, as you know it can be vaped in mech mode, I know ohms law ect... what I would like to know, it is a dual battery mod and if I am correct the batteries is in parralel, so this means the amp load devides between the batteries, and with vtc5 batteries that can handle 20 amps, means that I can pull 40 amps safely, and obviously meaning that I can go lower with the ohms, I want to take the step to mech to feel if there is any difference from regulated. Thanx

Hey guys, I purchased a vgod pro 150 with vgod pro rda, as you know it can be vaped in mech mode, I know ohms law ect... what I would like to know, it is a dual battery mod and if I am correct the batteries is in parralel, so this means the amp load devides between the batteries, and with vtc5 batteries that can handle 20 amps, means that I can pull 40 amps safely, and obviously meaning that I can go lower with the ohms, I want to take the step to mech to feel if there is any difference from regulated. Thanx
Hi @Renoster, It means you can pull 40 watt max, not safely, not safely at all in fact. Also, not being sure if it is parallel or serial means you are assuming which is not a comfortable situation. Then again, Mech Mode on a regulated device could imply the safeties are in place but now I am assuming.

Please confirm the configuration and safeties in place before you proceed.

Regards

Hi @Renoster, It means you can pull 40 watt max, not safely, not safely at all in fact. Also, not being sure if it is parallel or serial means you are assuming which is not a comfortable situation. Then again, Mech Mode on a regulated device could imply the safeties are in place but now I am assuming.

Please confirm the configuration and safeties in place before you proceed.

Regards
Yes you are right I am assuming parralel wich is not safe to assume, dont know where I can find out, thanx for the reply, dont worry I wont try anything stupid as I do love my ugly face and dont want it worse hahaha

interesting tread.
i like how you think.
however, the chip stays in play, and to get to 200W the batts will need to be in series config, however what is to say the chip is not bypassed but simply set to 4.2v and off you go. (ASSUMING) :eek:

again, interesting tread, thanx, its gonna be a good read.

Back