Mini Koringberg Vape Meet

Andre

Reonaut
VIP
LV

Awards
How awesome was that. Vape and other talk, some good wine and food and even a coil built. Thanks for the visit @jtgrey and HRH, Natasha.
From left to right: @jtgrey on a Reo, Natasha on an IPV, Alicia with Liam (grandson), Martie (friend) with iStick, Belinda (@Andre's HRH) with iStick and @Andre's Reos, abandoned to take the pic.

tvrtUfl.jpg

20150111_184036-1.jpg @Andre thank you very much for the awesome day . We really enjoyed it. Thenk you for the odin and the coil tool . I think the odin is my new favourite on the reo . You definitely know how to coil the cyclops because I can enjoy it now too .
Will definitely come and visit you again .

How awesome was that. Vape and other talk, some good wine and food and even a coil built. Thanks for the visit @jtgrey and HRH, Natasha.
From left to right: @jtgrey on a Reo, Natasha on an IPV, Alicia with Liam (grandson), Martie (friend) with iStick, Belinda (@Andre's HRH) with iStick and @Andre's Reos, abandoned to take the pic.

tvrtUfl.jpg

@Andre that looks great!!!! still think we should have a wine guide to vaping! juice and JUICE combo guide!

Dont know about wine. I am know nothing about win. So far the best vape along drink for me. I nice big mug of Vida coffee. Man that makes for some excellent vaping.

Back