Modified Subtank Nano - Great for Mouth to Lung...

Twisper

Experienced Vaper...
LV

Awards
I drilled a 1mm hole in my Subtank Nano where the airflow was in the closed position. I can not believe I have only done this now.....Now I have one device for both styles of inhaling and hardly use my Nauti mini anymore, I used the Nauti only for mouth to lung, which the Nauti was great for.image.jpg

The draw on the Nano is perfect for mouth to lung with a 1mm hole. The standard smallest hole on the Nano is way to airy for this.

i find 1mm too tight , 1.2mm is perfect for mouth to lung hits

I drilled a 1mm hole in my Subtank Nano where the airflow was in the closed position. I can not believe I have only done this now.....Now I have one device for both styles of inhaling and hardly use my Nauti mini anymore, I used the Nauti only for mouth to lung, which the Nauti was great for.View attachment 28107

The draw on the Nano is perfect for mouth to lung with a 1mm hole. The standard smallest hole on the Nano is way to airy for this.
Where did u get that wrap for your i stick?

Nicely done...that's a great addition to the Nano! :rock:

FYI, the newer iterations of the Subtank Mini (as well as the SubTank Plus) already come with these tiny airflow holes built it - haven't seen any Nano's with them yet though (hopefully they'll add it soon, as this is the perfect little tank for MTL) ;)

Back