More tips

Which one of those goon tips resemble shiny copper the most?
I want that one...

Sent from my iPhone 7+ using Tapatalk

ETA at Sir Vape?! I need those tips!!
It was picked up today so it should be a day or two
Which one of those goon tips resemble shiny copper the most?
I want that one...
I have been trying to make a color that matches copper closely but have not been successful

img_2787-jpg.82718

img_2804-jpg.82725

These 2 might work but they are not copper.

Lekker.
Well, I'm actually jumping the gun slightly, my best friend kinda organized for wifey to get me my first goon for my bday... (I'm not supposed to know)
If these are still available then, I'll get the bottom one. If not, we'll then good sir you and I shall chat

Sent from my iPhone 7+ using Tapatalk

Awesome looking tips @hands !

That one with the red and white !

Wow, the colour combinations are special. Well done @hands

are any of those tips for a Goon 22 or do they use the same tips?

@GerritVisagie can't find the pic I'm looking for but it was a copper and the base of the tip had a nice black layer similar to the silver on this one and the colour was above it, looked really good, will try n find that pic. Idea for hands I think that layer gives it a classy look.

Photo credit: stated on the photo.

Attachments

• 14718350_1468460679837173_8618461318103433216_n.jpg
    14718350_1468460679837173_8618461318103433216_n.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 30
Cant wait!!

You got to move fast when they come up though, if you miss it by 20 minutes your first choice WILL be gone!
Is there a way i can pay now to secure it?

Negative buddy, you just got to hope you're online at the time to join in the bun-fight :-D
:IAMNOTAMUSED:
Is there a specific time or date of release?
Sho! These tips seem to be attracting a bit of a "HE" Vibe hehehe

I am so sorry that i have been so slow in getting these out to Sir Vape but my day job is taking up all my time. We are working on ways to improve production and hopefully will have that sorted out soon.

:IAMNOTAMUSED:
Is there a specific time or date of release?
Sho! These tips seem to be attracting a bit of a "HE" Vibe hehehe
Nope! The Sirs reckon they might be up on Friday or early next week...

http://www.ecigssa.co.za/new-stock-sir-vape.t12006/page-32#post-492341

You just have to do a lot of guess-work! If they left yesterday, the MIGHT have arrived today, but probably tomorrow. Depending on how busy they are will effect the time or day they get put online (they have to take pics of each tip and so on). Because it's month-end I imagine they will be very busy doing other vape-mail stuff before they can load them. I'll send you a PM if I happen to notice them going up though, you are welcome to do the same! ;)

I am so sorry that i have been so slow in getting these out to Sir Vape but my day job is taking up all my time. We are working on ways to improve production and hopefully will have that sorted out soon.

Pesky day jobs! :-D

Back