Mr. Hardwick's - Giveaway! Free DIY stuff & More!

Thanks all - post 22 was the cutoff for this week, but I'll add any questions after that to next week's edition, so the competition will run over 2 weeks.

if the world was ending tomorrow and you could only take 3 concentrates with, ( all other bases and stuff will be readily available on mars and your three flavours can be recreated forever) which three would they be,

1. How many concentrates do you currently have?
2. Your go-to setup?
3. What would be the main concentrates you'd tell a beginner DIY'er to get?
4. Best way to cure vapes tongue in your opinion?

Would you say that the base in which the nicotine is suspended makes a difference to flavor?

ie would you get a different flavor/prominence of flavor from using PG nic over VG nic?

Hi @method1

I would like to know how you go about creating a recipe. How do you know what i would need next and how different concentrates compliment each other

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 6032 using Tapatalk

Ooh! I've got so many questions, here are a few:

1. What has been the greatest challenge in launching and running your own line of juices?
2. What are your thoughts on the future of vaping in SA? Are you concerned with regards to the FDA issue in the States having an effect here?
3. And do you think this will have an impact upon the juice market too?
4. What do you believe are the most popular flavour profiles?
5. Do you think that someone selling clones in SA of popular international juices is under-handed? Basically providing a DIY service to non-DIYers?
6. If someone were to accurately figure out a clone of one of your juices, would it be a compliment or a copyright infringement in your opinion?
7. In your professional opinion, what makes for an excellent juice?
8. Where do you see Mr Hardwicks being in the future? International juice empire?
Edit: another question - what's your method of testing a new concentrate?

Last edited:
1. What makes a juice premium?

2. What's your take on cloning a juice?

3. How does cloning your juice effect the sales of your juice line?

4. In your opinion, what is common etiquettes that all DIYers should follow?

5. In recent times, we've seen a lot of juice lines popping up from nowhere (eg. Guy starts vaping today, selling juice tomorrow). What's your stance on this? What are the risks of things like this to not only vapers, but the whole vaping community as a whole. What could be possible consequences to this?

I have found with my limited diy experience that the juice I have made starts off tasting great yet a week or two after steeping it tends to have lost a bit of its flavour. What could be causing this?

I'm just here here to soak up knowledge... Basically I'm a sponge.

Where do you see the industry in 5 years? With fake juices making ppl sick and the rumors about ceramic coils giving you black lung, is self regulation realistic?

Everyone up til post 22 - please post your DIY flavour wish-list of 2 flavours - if I have the flavour in stock it's yours. (no jungle flavours just yet)
If not I'll offer alternatives.
For the non-diy'ers, you get your pick of any Hardwick's liquid.

The rest of the questions will be answered in next weeks episode and the giveaways will continue, so keep them coming!

CAP sugar cookie v1
TFA Kentucky bourbon

You did say wish list :-D

I enjoy useful surprises though

CAP sugar cookie v1
TFA Kentucky bourbon

You did say wish list :-D

I enjoy useful surprises though

I KNEW someone was gonna pull the v1 card.. I'll see what I can do ;-)
failing that.. anything else?

I KNEW someone was gonna pull the v1 card.. I'll see what I can do ;-)
failing that.. anything else?

Hahaha I'm glad to please.
Maybe ry4 or some type of tobacco as I'm starting to play with tobaccos quite a lot lately.

Hahaha I'm glad to please.
Maybe ry4 or some type of tobacco as I'm starting to play with tobaccos quite a lot lately.

cool, I have:

TFA ry4 double
TFA Black Honey
FA RY4 legend
Inawera Gold Ducat
Inawera Cuba Cigar Absolute
Inawera AM4a
Inawera Morning Rain
FA 7 Leaves
FA Dark vapure
FA Virginia
FLV Virginia
FLV Cured

and probably some others I can't think of now…

Everyone up til post 22 - please post your DIY flavour wish-list of 2 flavours - if I have the flavour in stock it's yours. (no jungle flavours just yet)
If not I'll offer alternatives.
For the non-diy'ers, you get your pick of any Hardwick's liquid.

The rest of the questions will be answered in next weeks episode and the giveaways will continue, so keep them coming!
I am such a non DIYer after the disaster of a time I have had with a certain unnamed concentrate manufacturer that I get Johan and Eric to mix up my rosky/funfetti's. (Thanks a lot for bringing these in... I hope that there will be more of them on the shelves soon - I mean more of the different concentrates from ECX/Enyareklaw)

I think I will trust you on the Threesome and go for some of that :) ?

The whip has been my favourite up to date... still vaping it in my Nautilus X MTL and it is really nice in there.

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

Back