MTL Debut From SightPic A New Brand From HolyAtty!

Side airflow for MTL :wondering: hmmmm ... I fear this may be a bit light / diluted in the flavour department.
I do however like the "drip" wicking, and ... we've seen all of this all before.
Some of the best MTL RTA's like the Bishop have side airflow inserts, it isn't side airflow as you see it on RDA's it's like a jet of air going down tubes which is at an angle to skim the bottom of the coil then hit the base and it then has nowhere to go but upwards, it really works which is why it's been copied countless times.
we've seen all of this all before.
Quite the opposite what I like about Holy Atty’s RTA’s is there is always something unique but not only that the innovation actually works and is of real benefit! With this RTA it is how the coils are mounted but the pics really doesn’t give the innovation justice you would need to see a video mate! It literally takes just 2 or 3 seconds to secure a leg with zero effort and no tools required.

As of yet they haven’t put a video on Youtube just their Facebook group which is private but will keep a look out.

Some of the best MTL RTA's like the Bishop have side airflow inserts, it isn't side airflow as you see it on RDA's it's like a jet of air going down tubes which is at an angle to skim the bottom of the coil then hit the base and it then has nowhere to go but upwards, it really works which is why it's been copied countless times.

Quite the opposite what I like about Holy Atty’s RTA’s is there is always something unique but not only that the innovation actually works and is of real benefit! With this RTA it is how the coils are mounted but the pics really doesn’t give the innovation justice you would need to see a video mate! It literally takes just 2 or 3 seconds to secure a leg with zero effort and no tools required.

As of yet they haven’t put a video on Youtube just their Facebook group which is private but will keep a look out.
I'll comment with a pic wrt airflow, (clearly MANY RDA's RDTA's and RTA's have implemented side air entry before);
Air path 2.png

As to the gravity fed wicking, the first one that springs to mind is the Alberich ;

Vapefly-Alberich-MTL.jpg

If there is indeed innovation wrt the side air inlet and coil mounting as you intimate, then I'd love you to show us, without which my comments stand ... same ol, same ol {yawn}

Last edited:
I'll comment with a pic wrt airflow, (clearly MANY RDA's RDTA's and RTA's have implemented side air entry before);
View attachment 278744

As to the gravity fed wicking, the first one that springs to mind is the Alberich ;

View attachment 278745

If there is indeed innovation wrt the side air inlet and coil mounting as you intimate, then I'd love you to show us, without which my comments stand ... same ol, same ol {yawn}
The Alberich is a copy of The Bishop design for the gravity fed wicking as is the Sure and many others. The Alberich and Sure though have bottom airflow inserts and nobody who has tried many decent MTL RTA's would have the Alberich anywhere near their top 10, it's bang average for vape quality and flavour, a few more like the Sure but more that tend in general to like anything BP Mods do, I think it does a decent job when used for RDL but overall very underwhelmed.

Then we have the Bishop which had the gravity fed system first but also had the angled side airflow inserts like on this new RTA, You might say based on never even using it (seems to be the usual) you get diluted flavour yet The Bishop is so many MTL vapers favourite RTA based mainly on the flavour it delivers and if not it's right up there, for me personally it's number 4!

Like I said this is unique in the way the coil legs get secured!

Air path 2.png
The nozzles do not go straight but at a downwards angle and the coil is positioned higher. on top of that this is an RTA where the liquid is under vacuum in the tank, the chamber leads straight to the chimney and out through the drip tip, there is no chamber vacuum!

The Alberich is a copy of The Bishop design for the gravity fed wicking as is the Sure and many others. The Alberich and Sure though have bottom airflow inserts and nobody who has tried many decent MTL RTA's would have the Alberich anywhere near their top 10, it's bang average for vape quality and flavour, a few more like the Sure but more that tend in general to like anything BP Mods do, I think it does a decent job when used for RDL but overall very underwhelmed.

Then we have the Bishop which had the gravity fed system first but also had the angled side airflow inserts like on this new RTA, You might say based on never even using it (seems to be the usual) you get diluted flavour yet The Bishop is so many MTL vapers favourite RTA based mainly on the flavour it delivers and if not it's right up there, for me personally it's number 4!

Like I said this is unique in the way the coil legs get secured!
Funny story is that I'm busy plotting out a Bishop's air flow at the mo', (yes I do own one ... and an Alberich too), and I'd like to see what's happening inside the Bishop wrt airflow, NOT for it's juice flow, which I can say with certainly, even before the tests are in, will never be as good as an undercoil airflow, (as seen in the diagram in my previous post above ... Irrespective of angle!). I will however add that its airflow is rather ricely complimented by the really tiny and displaced chamber, (which prompted my study), however now we are going way off the subject;
20231104_102835.jpg20231104_095018.jpg
New.png

Your first and second posts in this thread are of a total of four pics off the web. The final pic in the second post being the only one showing anything innovative, however, it's on juice flow, and with no description from yourself ... Surely you expected a comment such as mine as a response to it!

Your sarcasm aside; Should you want to show us innovation, then please show it, and describe it! I am an Engineer, and I love innovation, I love seeing new $%^&
Innovation : The process of inventing something new or by introducing new methods, ideas, or products.

Can you please show us more on the innovative coil fastening you speak of in your third post?

Last edited:
The nozzles do not go straight but at a downwards angle and the coil is positioned higher. on top of that this is an RTA where the liquid is under vacuum in the tank, the chamber leads straight to the chimney and out through the drip tip, there is no chamber vacuum!
No chamber vacuum? ... There has to be a vacuum created by your lungs and or mouth to draw the vapour into your mouth, and it is this vacuum I speak of.
This vacuum draws air in though the air inlets, and it behaves VERY differently to air that is pushed under pressure, due to the low pressure zone created ahead of said air column and it follows the shortest path in a straight line, with the very slightest of curvature where the weight of the air column takes time to bend, or where obstructed, and said obstruction creates a venturi through pressure changes.

The RM2 on the Reo (the original atty that the mod master from Reosmods originally made for the Reo) is a side airflow MTL atty

With gorgeous flavour and it can be set up for steam train throat hit.

Loved my RM2 when it was in daily use.

The RM2 on the Reo (the original atty that the mod master from Reosmods originally made for the Reo) is a side airflow MTL atty

With gorgeous flavour and it can be set up for steam train throat hit.

Loved my RM2 when it was in daily use.
According to @Intuthu Kagesi the flavour will be diluted!

Can you please show us more on the innovative coil fastening you speak of in your third post?
What for you to start putting up diagrams to say how it won't work, you were the same on the pages long thread when you were talking down to everybody telling them a single battery mod lasted as long with a tank on it than a dual battery and after about a week of it when you had to admit you were wrong no apologies to those during the thread you had patronised. And when it comes to Zirconium and how it would be too malleable to work with and no way would it be able to be re-wicked you were 100% wrong! All those people who love the flavour the Bishop gives for example and @Silver RM2 but @Intuthu Kagesi knows best because he's an Engineer, I know what I think you are but it would get me banned so time to put this time permanently on ignore!

Now this is very Interesting , i like how they have taken a different approach on coil fastening mechanism in the atty. thanks for sharing you have peaked my interest on this one

Although it was those airflow towers rather than pin inserts the last time I can remember the airflow being angled across the coil rather than square on was the original Zeus which really delivered flavour!
380656030_30959607166211.jpg

Back