MTL to Lung hit convertee

BWS

New Vaper
LV

Awards
So,

Got my new Kangertech Subtank Mini, with much thanks to VapeKing for excellent and speedy service last week and have since been enjoying a much improved experience.

Building my own coils already and vaping at around 0.6 ohms. I certainly don't have much experience with other tanks but this tank is great, solid, easy to build and fill and now enjoying heaps of flavour and full lung hits.

So one evolves...

Welcome to the lung hitters.

The subtank is an excellent and versatile tank.
Many of the long standing locals still prefer MTL.

@Silver has a brilliant post on the journey.
As long as you are enjoying the scenery along the way you are doing it right.

So,

Got my new Kangertech Subtank Mini, with much thanks to VapeKing for excellent and speedy service last week and have since been enjoying a much improved experience.

Building my own coils already and vaping at around 0.6 ohms. I certainly don't have much experience with other tanks but this tank is great, solid, easy to build and fill and now enjoying heaps of flavour and full lung hits.

So one evolves...

Welcome to the DTL club. Fasten your seatbelt and hold on it's going to be a flavour-filled ride ;)

You will be very happy with the sub tank.....it is my go to tank for Lemon Creams Biscuits

So,

So one evolves...

Congrats on the Subtank Mini @BWS
As @GlacieredPyro says, enjoying the journey is very important. That journey post is here
Enjoy and let us know how it goes

On the topic of MTL vs Lung Hits:

The two are very different imo. Different sensation, flavour and throat hit for me.

Some think lung hits are the only way to go
I was warned I would transition to lung hits and not look back
However, I am at about 50/50. I like them both - for different reasons

I find I dont like lung hits for the first few hours of the morning. Need a more relaxed MTL vape.
Also, i find the flavour on certain vapes better in some of my MTL setups - especially the tobaccoes

Back