MvC First Official Vape Meet

abdul

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi guys,

So Mvc is having the first meet this weekend and would like to invite you all to attend.

Date: Sunday, 01 March 2015
Time: 14:00

Families welcome

Please RSVP below also with how many attending and if any kids. (Your Forum name + how many people attending with you, how many -18)

Thanks
EDIT: @abdul (1)
@free3dom (1)
@Paulie (2)
@Arthster (1)
@gripen (1)
@Melinda (4)
@Philip Dunkley (2)
@The Ballie (2)
@Dassie (1)
@govenduckie (1)
@LandyMan (2)

Total: 18

Last edited:
Derick, myself, Angelique and Kyle as well please

What is MVC?

First rule of MvC is....talk about MvC :D

It started off as Midrand Vape Club...but it has grown up to include Midrand and surrounding areas ;)

It is a bunch of fun people getting together to vape and talk vape ;)

It is not exclusive and there are no silly membership requirements - except of course being close enough to actually attend a meet every now and then. If you can make it to Midrand then you are more than welcome to join us :)

this is going to be allot of fun.cant wait,i think me and @Arthster is like kids in a toy store.good company good juice and vaping,you cant get better than that.

What is MVC?
Started off as Midrand Vape Club, but its slowly growing.

Idea is to get people to meet at least once a month, with plans of bi weekly and weekly meets in the near future.

We try get all vapers in the area to meet and form a great bond, Like a family. It will not always be held in Midrand, there is a selection process that determines where meets will be held for the convenience of the exclusive MvC members and once it has been decided then we have an open invite for all to join

Started off as Midrand Vape Club, but its slowly growing.

Idea is to get people to meet at least once a month, with plans of bi weekly and weekly meets in the near future.

We try get all vapers in the area to meet and form a great bond, Like a family. It will not always be held in Midrand, there is a selection process that determines where meets will be held for the convenience of the exclusive MvC members and once it has been decided then we have an open invite for all to join

Ah, ok. Thanks for the explanation :)

What time will this finish? Will try to attend after my golf game.

Would love to attend but unfortunately can't make a Sunday afternoon/evening.

Have fun's guys and take lots of pics.

Would love to attend but unfortunately can't make a Sunday afternoon/evening.

Have fun's guys and take lots of pics.
Sad bud, would have been nice to have you. Maybe the next

I will be there. It is going to be awesome!

fantastic @Dassie i agree its going to be owesome.going to be lots of fun.hahahaha.i feel a silver approaching.:-D:-D:-D

Would've liked to come, but we've got a party in Jo'burg this weekend. Uber is going to make some more money this weekend!

going to be owesome.going to be silver as well,oh the joys of vaping hahahahaha

Back