My Vaping Causing My Landlord And His Wife Who Live Above Me To Cough And Their Asthma To Act Up

ET

Vaping Addict
Supporting Vendor
VIP
LV

Awards
I have now officially been notified i am not allowed to vape inside my room anymore as the "smoke" is causing their lungs to fudge up and their bed smells like nicotine. Both are now supposedly coughing badly from my ecig use. I live in his converted garage and it seems the vape "smoke" travels about 7 meters upwards to stuff their lungs up. Yeah me

I have now officially been notified i am not allowed to vape inside my room anymore as the "smoke" is causing their lungs to fudge up and their bed smells like nicotine. Both are now supposedly coughing badly from my ecig use. I live in his converted garage and it seems the vape "smoke" travels about 7 meters upwards to stuff their lungs up. Yeah me

More like they have the flu, but it's easier to just blame it on the vapour.

LIES

There are studies showing ecigs reduce asthma and make breathing easier.
Please remember asthma pump inhalers contain the same ingredients :)

@Alex I am an idiot here, you are the correct person to source medically relevant material.
@ET I would print the studies and leave it at that... they are giving you k@k because of what they read in the YOU and just blaming you for it ... Give them some thing better to read!

LIES

There are studies showing ecigs reduce asthma and make breathing easier.
Please remember asthma pump inhalers contain the same ingredients :)

@Alex I am an idiot here, you are the correct person to source medically relevant material.
@ET I would print the studies and leave it at that... they are giving you k@k because of what they read in the YOU and just blaming you for it ... Give them some thing better to read!

I think they read it in the DRUM magazine

I dropped cigs a month ago, I picked up my duovent inhaler yesterday and took a puff to see if it was still good, havent needed it since I quit.
6 months ago I was tested for lung function and came up at 75%, have spent hours on nebulizers and sucking on inhalers...not once since vaping a Proper eciggy and decent juice

What absolute horse shit!!! Like Alex said they probably have the flu coming along and like MarkK said, give them the relevant info to read in stead of the you magazine to educate them!!!

Or otherwise move out, cause stupid is not a disease that's curable... Unfortunately...

Vape strong and rock hard ET :rock:

What exactly is the smell of nicotine??? Did you ask them?

You need to move. Work on it. it ain't gonna come right.

Hahahahahahaha that is so ridiculously stupid !!!! I had to advice a lady at a puff store today that asked me about our liquids. She said her sisters asthma is acting up since she started vaping a week ago...:giggle: ( I giggled without showing it ;)) THEN

Explained it calmly that the same stuff that goes in an inhaler is in the e-liquid. It's just her lungs getting rid of all the bad stuff in them from smoking...

I walked away :rofl:

Be sure to hide dead rats in impossible to find places when you leave :devil:

I'm very grateful that I don't have to deal with landlords any more, now it's just me versus the bank :rolleyes:

Et, get some sardines and unscrew the plug cover plates. Put the sardines in and close it up again.

And then when the smell becomes unbearable, say theirs pets are stinking and causing you to get headaches :rofl:

hahaha...y'all are amateurs,take a dump in the geyser,walk away and smile

Sorry,i REALLLLY f'ken hate my landlord

Roflol....for real....how the f do you take a dump in the geyser? That would have to be called geyser burn?

None of you even know the clouds ET can blow... he was in my office and I had to turn on the fan to clear the air... I can only imagine the clouds he could blow in the confines of his pad! I have never seen commercial tanks tweaked like he can tweak and build his coils!

Roflol....for real....how the f do you take a dump in the geyser? That would have to be called geyser burn?
suppose it helps that my geyser is an upright model,and off as the damn wires have burnt between the board and geyser,not that i did...i still live here
(thankfully we have an adjoining flat with seperate geyser to use until the electrician gets here)

Being dead isn't hard or painful for you.
It's the ones around you that really suffer and are the most traumatised
It's the same when your stupid.

None of you even know the clouds ET can blow... he was in my office and I had to turn on the fan to clear the air... I can only imagine the clouds he could blow in the confines of his pad! I have never seen commercial tanks tweaked like he can tweak and build his coils!

:D :rofl: Tooo Good! :rofl: :rock:

I have asthma and have not used my inhaler since I started vaping. Looks like they just want to get rid of you. Idiots...

On a little different note...

Yesterday I had a arrogant guy with a cigarette in his hand come up to me and say : "Why is everyone sucking on that s#^? You know that is bad for you?" I calmly replied : "Smoking is much worse, and makes you smell like crap." Turned around and walked away. You guys should have seen his face... Classic. Normally I would try to have a civil conversation with someone like that, but this guy's attitude just completely put me off...

Back