Name your Billet Box - Original & Clone

Okay i take it that the mod master wants a female name for this absolute beautiful BB.

Ill nominate it for the name
Lara Croft
D7E0AAB1-738D-42AF-AD9E-2F8733BFFF69.jpeg

I nominate that @Rob Fisher 's baby blue BB be called:

Helena

Because it has the blue and the white panels...
I think it should be named after Swedish fashion model Helena Dahlquist

image.jpeg

Although I think Silver has this one in the bag, I will nominate Cameron as in Cameron Diaz.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

The next Bilet box for a name? Please post a photo here for nominations to be opened.

@Rob Fisher - I'm going to go with the first one that jumped to mind: Snow White

a627e7cf073ae78f053a30b1c1dafe42.jpg

Sent by iDad's iPhone

How about Elsa.
As in frozen. Those swirly panels look like the Swirlys in Elsa's ice castle.
@TheV, please help a brother out with a pic... I have horrible signal at work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aphrodite
Aphrodite was the symbol of female beauty and Goddess of Love, identified in Rome with Venus. Although Homer describes Aphrodite as the daughter of Zeus and Dion, the more popular view was that she was conceived in the foam of the ocean from the seed of Uranus. Dropped there when he was castrated, her name meaning “foam-born”. Aphrodite was married to Hephaestus, but she loved Ares and she was known for her many love affairs, notably with Adonis and Anchises. Aphrodite the most beautiful woman in the world, inspired lust in all the humans and other creatures of the planet. No one could escape the traps that she set to amuse herself with the doings of love-crazed men and women. The passion which she planted in the human soul was the force that propelled fertilization and reproduction. Her symbols were the laurel, the pomegranate, the dove, the swan, the hare and the ram, all of them connected with physical love and reproduction.

209px-Aphrodite__Eros_restored-130x300.png

I'm gonna suggest Rojin!!!

Sure it's a strange name, but I think it's really beautiful. So nice in fact that I was going to name my child this if it was a little girl, and still thought about just being an ass and naming it that even when I found out it would be a boy!

It's a Kurdish name that means "lightbringer".

Also there's some singer that is pretty hot in an unusual way with the same name, and she encapsulates the dark and light of this BB pretty well!

fft5_mf112690.Jpeg

Will have a couple more for you next week @antonherbst! Panels on thier way from Italy. Made in France but owned (well was owned) by an Italian mate. I know him from the REO days and he popped up in one of the BB forums.

Will have a couple more for you next week @antonherbst! Panels on thier way from Italy. Made in France but owned (well was owned) by an Italian mate. I know him from the REO days and he popped up in one of the BB forums.

Thanks Rob but i want all the BB owners to part take in this. Not just me and you. :p

We can surely run more than one poll at a time.

If i am not mistaken its just less than 2 weeks and your heading home? Or to the vape stash?

And now it makes sense why @TheV is so sad. :D
He knows soon he will have to let :confused:go of those beautifull BB’s. :p

At @antonherbst: just two corrections:

1. The correct spelling is “stashES” - my mom is also keeping some for me

2. And it is

6aafb25402eac8a8b225b72473a7aa0b.jpg

Sent by iDad's iPhone

Back