Necris' s Tastebox experience

Necris

Dedicated Vaper
LV

Awards
Greetings All
I receieved the tastebox today,many thanks to @thekeeperza and @keeganvaper

3anuheta.jpg

Initial tasting will be done at 1.5ohm's and 0.6 ohm dual coil, both in my micro rda's.
More interesting or complex flavours get another spin in a trident or 3d dripper.

happily checked contents and settled on my nemisis...tobacco's

avy3u6yv.jpg

Initial impressions:
Heavy tobacco flavour, finding an unidentified sweetness mid inhale.
Can't say I love it, but for 15mg..WOW it has a kick.
Second tasting after it sits on the cotton for a while mellows the tobacco, but not by much.

Switched from mech to mvp at 11w, will play with voltage and see if anything differs.

Ps:an hour post review and I still feel the slight nic overload from this juice...
Certainly a craving buster for me

Dual coil 0.6 update:
Holy mother of nic overdoses!
Tobacco first and formost, kicks like a mule, but in a good way.
15mg strength. ..maybe per drop.3 toots and my head is spinning.
That said...I love it

Last edited:
Moved onto lekka vapors tropical fruits.
je8avedy.jpg

Nice fruity juice, understated flavour, could vape it all day.
Not as "juicy" as I would like at 1.5ohm across the power range. although it does pick up nicely body wise on the mech, definitely a sub ohm taste candidate for this evening alongside Guevara

I cannot praise the micro rda's enough, what a pleasure to taste juices with,3 drops max,easy to clean and rewick...winner
9anetavy.jpg

Last edited:
This is the taste box I had, unfortunately the timing was completely off and I had it while vapour's tongue was in full swing so I had only a day or two of being able to actually taste some of the juices. Also would have loved to have my dripper back then. I did quite like that Guevara though, would love to get my hands on more of that.

@Necris If you don't mind I'd like to piggyback on your thread

No problem @BumbleBee, tag along.

Today was a sky blue day mostly, bit of variety thrown in for good measure.
uhamuhu8.jpg

Vk vanilla/bbm 12mg
-------------------
Initial flavour was lime, as in lime milkshake
(as a kid If ordered a bubblegum milkshake my dad automatically changed it to lime flavour,eeevery time, was 12 before I figured out bubblegum was a seperate flavour)
Vanilla comes through in exhale.

As flavours settle they mellow out more revealing a tarty bubblegum ice cream flavour, hints of mint if im not mistaken.

Nice juice, grew on me more and more.

Skyblue Cherry cola 0mg
----------------------
Nom nom double nomm
Understated cola flavour opening up into a touch of cinnamon, exhale brings light cherry sweetness to it.
Cola reminiscent of wilsons cola toffee's more than coca cola.

Skyblue Dulche de Leche 0mg
--------------------------
Same as above, damn tasty juice.
Soft warm caramel tones, no huge complexity to this one, simple understated flavour with a slight creaminess.

Liking the zero nic additions as you can taste without blowing your face off, but must wonder what added nic will do to the flavour.

VapeMob Ecto Plasma
--------------------
Somewhat disappointed in this one, not for my palate.

Will revisit on a single coil and update.

Last edited:
6y7yqe6y.jpg

VapeKing chocolate 12mg
-----------------------

Simple chocolate flavours
Cocoa, hot chocolate'y, almost like eating a spoonful of dry hot chocolate powder.

Smooth, almost dry taste, not bad, but not entirely for me.

VapeKing Amarula 12mg
----------------------

Initially avoided due to the sourish smell in the bottle, spent a day or two building up the courage...
Wow, it brings back memories of sitting under marula trees as a kid. almost feel the texture of the gritty peel and smooth ripe flavour of marula.
i catch a slight creaminess on the exhale with a bite of sour almost overripe marula .

I love it, amazing with some good coffee.

Not in honesty much like the drink to me though, which for me isnt entirely bad

Great reviews @Necris

You've peaked my interest in the VK chocolate. I always somehow end up eating spoonfuls of the powder on its own :p

This could supplement that :D

Back