Need a charger urgently

Darryn

New Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi fellow vapers sorry to have to ask but does anyone have a spare charger to sell really cheap.
I been using a 5000mah istick and it has stopped working at obviously the worst time of the month.
Because of this i now need to go and get a mod and batteries and charger and its absolutly not possible so if anyone in CT prefered ofcourse as i need it asap. I would greatly appreciate any help as far as a charger and even batteries thanks all.

Howsit @Darryn, I would suggest start by introducing yourself before entering the PIF section, then possibly check the Classifieds, there are lots of killer deals there.

And here the trend continues, people joining the forum and heading straight to the PIF section begging for stuff.
I was hoping to read another well crafted sob story tbh.

Hi all in not looking for a hand out just something no one is using and wouldnt mind getting rid of a reasonable price. @Dietz i have checked the classifieds 1st ofcourse and there is 1 in JHB but with shipping i might as well buy it new, thats why im asking

Hi all in not looking for a hand out just something no one is using and wouldnt mind getting rid of a reasonable price. @Dietz i have checked the classifieds 1st ofcourse and there is 1 in JHB but with shipping i might as well buy it new, thats why im asking
Well the fact that you posted your thread in PIF section after asking a question on the Classifieds sections plus you also said "I would greatly appreciate any help as far as a charger and even batteries thanks all", make it seem like you where asking for a PIF, in my OP.

Anyhoow I have no problem with people asking for PIF, but not introducing yourself first on a forum gains the same response as if you would have walked up to randoms strangers and asked them the same thing. Hench my 1st post.

Maby try posting in the Classifieds - WANTED Section in the future instead.

Well the fact that you posted your thread in PIF section after asking a question on the Classifieds sections plus you also said "I would greatly appreciate any help as far as a charger and even batteries thanks all", It would seem like you where asking for a PIF, Jus sayin.

Anyhoow I have no problem with people asking for PIF, but not introducing yourself first on a forum gains the same response as if you would have walked up to randoms strangers and asked them the same thing. Hench my 1st post.

Maby try posting in the Classifieds - WANTED Section in the future instead.

You may be right there i should have posted it there, and as u can see in the 1st line of post i did ask for a spare charger to sell not for free, and by extension i meant the batteries also. Truly was not looking for hand out just some help if anyone could.

Istick charging can be fixed for +- R100 at a cellphone repair shop.

Joined forum 29 March; asking for help 5 April ... in real life would one ask for help after knowing a person for only 2 weeks? I think not, so why is it OK to do so on social media? In general, why do people think that they can say things on social media that they wouldn't say in real life? It must be the security of anonymity.

Thanks to the people who offered constructive help, but im sorted my new mod can charge the batteries solong.

Hahaha! I'm a little surprised by the reactions here, and I'll tell you why.

https://www.ecigssa.co.za/help-neededee-pls.t48553/

Member of two months finally posts, but first posts are about asking for help and a PIF, he gets it! We have a fantastic community.

https://www.ecigssa.co.za/need-a-charger-urgently.t48943/

Someone joins and asks for help, gets stick for doing so...

:CHALLENGECONSIDERED:

Anyways, glad you managed to find a solution to staying off the stinkies @Darryn .

Yeah, this one got me as well. I just shook my head and continued browsing.

Member of two months finally posts, but first posts are about asking for help and a PIF, he gets it! We have a fantastic community.

Anyways, glad you managed to find a solution to staying off the stinkies @Darryn .

@Stosta There's a difference between 2 months and 2 weeks

I dint agree with that other post either, but by the time I saw it everything was already organized, If I read it in time I would have given the same response.
I generally do not like to comment one these posts as its got nothing to do with me (much in the same way as I dont comment on Classifieds/Flippers), Im not an admin but felt like I needed to comment this morning in light of the (what I thought) contradicting info in his 1st post.

Ill say this, Lesson learned. I will no longer comment one these types of posts. PIF section added to my 'Ignored' lists.

I dint agree with that other post either, but by the time I saw it everything was already organized, If I read it in time I would have given the same response.
I generally do not like to comment one these posts as its got nothing to do with me (much in the same way as I dont comment on Classifieds/Flippers), Im not an admin but felt like I needed to comment this morning in light of the (what I thought) contradicting info in his 1st post.

Ill say this, Lesson learned. I will no longer comment one these types of posts. PIF section added to my 'Ignored' lists.

I'm happy to help if I feel that help is warranted but, like you, I will no longer comment if I feel otherwise.

Back