Need Help With My Twisp Aero

KVR

Noob Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi,

I recently got a twisp aero about 2 weeks ago it was working fine up until a few days ago but now every time I hold button it flashes once and does not do anything... Anybody know a fix for this issue.

Thanks.

My guess is the coil is not making contact with the battery, or there's a short some where.

Maybe phone the twisp customer care/ maybe go to the kiosk(ask on twitter) .

But yeah sounds like the coil :/ Sorry that I can't help much.

Have you tried cleaning out the contacts?

Unscrew tank, wipe any built-up carbon from thread on the tank, then do the same inside the little screw-hole, get all liquid if any, retry.

Hi,

I recently got a twisp aero about 2 weeks ago it was working fine up until a few days ago but now every time I hold button it flashes once and does not do anything... Anybody know a fix for this issue.

Thanks.

Its quite possible you have a full short on your connector, check with a meter set to the ohms scale on the connector, dont fire the button while checking ohms.
A good battery module will give a reading above 1k ohm, my evod 650ma reads 10k ohm.

If indeed theres a short, check the o-ring under the center post to make sure its seated properly.

Managed to find the problem one of the pieces on the connector had slid out of place managed me and my bro managed to get it right thanks for the help though.

Back