New Administrator Required

Very nice team setup... I can just amagen what is going to come out of this all.

Okay final up date, after a long discussion with Rob. We have come to the conclusion that 4 vapers that truly care about ECIGSSA and its future are @Matthee, @Silver, @Rob Fisher, and myself.

These will be the forum admins. As the forum is growing it makes the most perfect sense as one may not be available and vice versa. Less stress of all of us admins. So with that a would like to welcome all the new Administrators.. I will also be adjusting moderator roles on the other announcements page.

Awesome guys :) Thanks to the new admins (And the old one :) ) For stepping up to the role it is much appreciated

Oh goodness me. @Rob Fisher has new found powers!

Lol, better watch out those who don't listen to his warnings and kangaroo court activities

Congrats to the Admin team, may your dedication be tireless, your goals achieved and your achievements recognised by all members on this forum. Everything of the best, as you lead an already awesome forum and it to the next level. Cheers, to you 4 Musketeers!

This awesome team with excellent leadership can only spell SUCCESS! this is more than often an ungrateful job, but I'm 100% sure every member appreciate your willingness, and mostly unseen hard work to keep this great forum on a roll.

No, no

It is Skipper Rob, or Captain

You've all got it wrong, he's a man of stature remember. The Honourable Judge Rob Fisher

Hehehe... a lot of the fishing guys call me Oom Rob! :D But any of the above works! ;)

Great team, and no doubt you guys have our support - A lot of us also want to see this board grow in stature and content.

Back